New home, new style - Icon WF 35

scott0527

Hey all, it's been a long time since divesting myself of Khorns, La Scalas, Short Horns and two pair of Heresys. I've spent the last year living out of boxes while moving from one home to another that needed 100% remodel.

My priorities have changed some while moving. The new decor is clean, simple and relatively modern. But dammit, I'll always be a Klipsch fan and though the Heritage no longer fit with my clean lined styling, these Icon WF-35 are BEAUTIFUL!

You'll see the familiar Blueberry, NOS-VRD 45 Stereo and my favorite LP-12 flanked by these wonderful new speakers. The fit and finish is stunning. Really compared to the rest of flock sitting around Magnolia (Best Buy), I really felt these looked far superior in design and finish.

I hate to get too detailed on the sound after just a few hours of listening. I mean, they do sound wonderful relative to the martin logans, paridigms and whatever else was up at Magnolia. They aren't going to outblast my old Khorns, pretty sure about that. But overall, I couldn't be happier with the sound and appearance. Way to go Klipch!

post-15692-13819513622442_thumb.jpg