Klipsch Community - Military & Veteran

o0O Bill O0o

Thank you for recognizing the Coast Guard. It wasn't a bad life. 20 years of service--retired back in 2003. I remember getting a haircut one day, obviously required [8o|] and the girl cutting my hair asked what i did for work. I said I'm in the Coast Guard. She says, "oh, well what do you do on the weekdays though?" I guess it's only on weekends that boats sink, there are oil spills, commercial vessel inspections, law enforcement issues, ice breaking, etc... I think if i was 18 years old and had it to do all over again--I would. Life ain't bad when you're always living at the beach [H]

Dtel--I wouldn't want you to owe me anything, so perhaps i should get those speakers in your avatar and we'll call it even?

Mr. Blacksmith--there are still a few fine coasties out here. in fact, my former CO used to live in your neck of the woods. we were stationed in long beach; but, his wife had a few horses, so he bought a place in riverside for their "ranch." i still don't know how he made that drive everyday.

• Moderators

Dtel--I wouldn't want you to owe me anything, so perhaps i should get those speakers in your avatar and we'll call it even?

OK if you can get them on the airplane as carry-on, actually there not mine, my wife and daughter wanted them and paid for them, I just built them...and the one to listen to them the most. [:$]