Klipsch Quintet and Yamaha receiver questions

PhillyOneTime

I'm considering this package offered at Best Buy. It's a Klipsch Quintet and Yamaha receiver package.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Klipsch+and+Yamaha+Home+Theater+Audio+Package+with+630W+7.1-Channel+Receiver/9999117200050002.p?id=pcmprd117300050002&skuId=9999117200050002&st=klipsch&lp=31&cp=1

Normally, I wouldn't purchase at Best Buy, but I'm using credit card rewards points to redeem gift cards and the only place they offer gift cards for home theaters is Best Buy.

That said, I am curious to know any thoughts on this package from the community. I'm a relative novice to home theaters. I've really only had shelf systems. Currently, I have an old Kenwood receiver with Bose left and rights in the wall. Obviously, I'm looking to upgrade.

My space is fairly open layout. I'm in a condo. When looking at the TV (50" Samsung DLP), floor to ceiling windows line the left side, and the right side is my kitchen. No wall on the right. There's about 8 feet of floor space behind the couch to the wall that is fairly open space.

Again, any thoughts on the package and recommendations on the setup and layout of the system is very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Phil