What's been keeping me busy for quite a while (project pics)

superedge88

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great builds people! I purchased from the plans from Bill F. and will be building four Tuba HT horn subs. Time to murder some commercial internet direct subs. LOL

A properly designed horn sub will plant an axe in the sealed and ported subs sold in stores and online.A massive bloody axe. [:D] I ordered my four Dayton DVC 15's today. LOL it will be bloody.

[:D]

Great builds people! I purchased from the plans from Bill F. and will be building four Tuba HT horn subs. Time to murder some commercial internet direct subs. LOL

A properly designed horn sub will plant an axe in the sealed and ported subs sold in stores and online.A massive bloody axe. Big Smile I ordered my four Dayton DVC 15's today. LOL it will be bloody.

Big Smile

Be sure to post pictures!

4 of these should raise the roof, literally, or destroy it.

You better have one big space to drive 4 of these things, good luck with the build.

I've got a guy who wants to trade me an Adcom GFA 5500 for a pair of speakers and some cash. You obviously like it, any advice on the value or anything to watch out for?

Bought mine when they were new to the market for just under a grand and they sell for around $400 if clean, I have seen some power button issues and heard of capacitor problems from other Adcom models but mine has been bulletproof , not one problem but then again it all depends how you treat your equipment.

Sound can be bright, probably not the best combo for bright Klipsch speakers, like anything else some recordings are better than others and makes more difference than anything else.

The amp has plenty of power to drive just about any speaker with authority, the unit runs hot no matter what and is normal, its part of the design.