Snow in Dallas

Doc-Fin

Seadog--dude, you have a very nice looking place there!

Thanks Big StewMan. The Santa with the motorized waving arm really sets the place off [:D]. We've been there for sixteen years now, and there is plenty of room for lots of speakers!

Except for in the shady areas, the snow has melted. It was nice while it lasted. The wet snow today made for some excellent snowball fight action.

Nice looking spread you got there Mr Seadog......I think that's how they say it in Texas, well in the movies at least. Yes

Mighty kind of you to say that Mr. dtel. If y'all are ever in these parts, ride on out here and we'll through some steaks on the grill and get out the fiddle (or maybe just the Klipsch).

BTW - it began snowing again today just after noon. Expecting about an inch tonight.

• Moderators

[:#]

Mighty kind of you to say that Mr. dtel. If y'all are ever in these parts, ride on out here and we'll through some steaks on the grill and get out the fiddle (or maybe just the Klipsch).

BTW - it began snowing again today just after noon. Expecting about an inch tonight

That would be nice but we can't ever seem to get away, hey we STILL have 5 people here from Christmas and they probably will stay through New Years day ! [8-)] I think as the weekend gets closer I will be really ready to celebrate but for not the normal reasons, God help them if my blood pressure medicine runs out. [:o]

It's not the people it's just that we have had over 30 people come through since a day or two before Christmas and some days 25 sleeping here, some from 1000 miles away. Apparently I am to nice contrary to what Christy says [:o] I need a break from the " holidays ".

Must be global warming because we had a green Christmas in Toronto. Yesterday we had an 1/8th of an inch and I've shoveled once this winter so far. Very light for the great white north. compared to the deep south. lol

Enjoy the snow, I'm sure nobody knew how to drive in it. Those old bawled tires don't work too well in the white stuff, unless you like a lot of slipping and sliding.

Still a bit of snow around here in Virginia from that big storm we got back on the 19th/20th. Quite a bit of it melted off as well (my yard was looking pretty bare since I left to visit family for Christmas as well as go do some skiing). That rain that came through here on Christmas day certainly did not help. At least it was still a white (I guess more of a wet) Christmas just due to the sheer amount of snow that we had here.

Looks like we may be in for some more over New Years, but so far it is looking like it will be pretty much all rain again.

Pretty cool to see some snow there in Texas. Don't see that very often.

Dave,

I missed the snow last week, but I am here for it today.

I still need to give you a call one of these weekends.

Steve

Steve,

I'm sure you've been busy since your move. We're here most weekends - at least until boating season. Then we'll just have to meet up at the lake [:D]

David