How bout a Jubilee top?

Mike tn put veneer on his front...I think Zebrawood. Klipsch will now put veneer on the front per request.

The thing cool about what was posted here....is that the top section sitting on top of the jublike clone looks (except black here) like the classic picture of Valerie standing next to the proposed Jubilee Home version. Can't find that photo off hand....we need Seti....can you post that here...

jc

Klipsch will build them for you with vener on the the fron panel. My Jubilees are the first pair made with walnut veneer. Here is another picture of one of them:

jub1.jpg

I built the top hats. There is another picture on page 1 of this thread with grills on.

Kudret

• Like 1

Klipsch will build them for you with vener on the the fron panel. My Jubilees are the first pair made with walnut veneer. Here is another picture of one of them

Those are sexy.... in a wooden kinda way.

I hope that didn't sound strange.... [^o)]

Dang..! Kudret......I really like what you did with the K402/Top especially when topless...!

Hey jc, my Jubs have solid 7/8" thick Zebrawood panels for fronts and not veneer. For anyone interested pictures of how I dressed up my Jubs are in this thread.

http://community.klipsch.com/forums/t/123422.aspx?PageIndex=16

mike tn

I know I've said this on your thread, but I need to say it again. Dam* those look great Mike![Y]

Hey, JC.

I spent a lot of time building and finishing them. I think I am better of sticking with my day job to make money [:)].

Unfortunately, I don't have any drawings/plans for making them. They will have to be reverse engineered. If anybody wants to give it a try, I can provide the basic measurements.

Kudret

• Like 1