Been out of the loop fpr awhile.

Pstores

I just got my audio gear back up. I have a bad Adcom 545 II amp right now. But, hopefully fix it. I have an Old Denon DCD 2560, Sony STR DG820 AV, Adcom 565 Pre-amp, Klipsch KV-4 M&K MX-2000 sub, And Infinity Modulus Speaker I used to mono-block, and new Klipsch WF-35 that are ok, not sure if I will keep them. That's why I am hear. I am on the road to upgrade. I post this under 2 channel because I am looking for Music first and TV second. I remember the great old Khorn, Chorus II, Fortes but, I don't remember which might be best in my smaller room. I am thinking the Chrous II maybe be good. LaScalla maybe to big. What do you guys think. The roon is 15X 14 with carpet. I decided to go on the hunt for old Klipsch after what I found out the the newer WF-35 don't sound as nice as my infinity And am sure the Klipsch do sound bettter than the Infinities. Thanks for any input.

Ok, I am going to keep my TV and music seperate. I am going to setup a Music system driving it with my Adcom 545 II and the 565 pre-amp. No subwoofer upstairs Living room is 15x15 plan closer to 18x30. Evevtaully finding a better Amp maybe an Adcom 565 II. Maybe this will change some thoughts. Would Khorns sound ok in a 15x15 listening area with an open floor plan??

Welcome to the forum.

I remember the great old Khorn, Chorus II, Fortes but, I don't remember which might be best in my smaller room. I am thinking the Chrous II maybe be good. LaScalla maybe to big.

I am currently running a pair of Quartet's with a Marantz 2252b in a room that is 13 x 13 carpeted,w/queen bed,curtains. The combination has no problem filling the space with a sweet warm bass filling sound. When I had the Forte's running in the same space, it seemed a little bass heavy but still a great sound. I think with proper placement and EQ, the Chorus II's should satisfy your needs.

When you decide to upgrade your cd player, I'll take(buy) that Denon DCD-2560 from you.

Bill