Matching Center Channel for CF-1s?

Langadorf

I have some older CF-1's and I'm trying to find a good match for a center channel. The KV-4 which they were originally paired with is impossible to find now. What new speaker would work well? If there is no current Klipsch that fits the bill, then I'd be willing to try another brand as well.

Here's a link to my CF-1 specs:

http://www.klipsch.com/na-en/products/cf-1-specifications/

• Moderators

This Public Service Announcement has been provided to you by Youthman................World Wide Craigslist Guru !

LOL. Not sure about all of that. I just had a few minutes before going to bed last night and thought I would see what I could find. I'm actually surprised there were that many for sale (even though it's not very many)

• Moderators

I assume KV-4 > KV-3 regardless?

Yes, the KV-4 is a better center than the KV-3. If you look at them, the KV-4 has the same style tweeter and woofer as the CF speakers. The KV-3 has a totally different tweeter and drivers.

I have a matching KV-4 just decided to part with as well as a pair of excellent CF-1 towers. https://accounts.craigslist.org/post/shwpst?pii=1546641631&db=lv

I haven't listed the center speaker yet as will give the forum a chance to respond first. I am in San Diego. If any interest I can forward price, photos, etc. New to forum and not sure about rules for posting.. Thanks