Danley DTS 10 Subwoofer Kit

WPS

My DTS-10 is scheduled to ship on the 11th. After talking with them, I found out I can run each subwoofer with its own amp. One it would save me from buying a large commercial amp, two I could avoid any fan noise and third I already have a pair of Carver Silver 7t amps I'm not using. I'll post some pics when its done. I will be veneering it in ebony because my wife decided she wanted it in the room as a statement piece. Originally I was going to put it in a closet in the room on the other side of the back wall and cut a whole for the horn mouth into the home theater room.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello forum friends,

Quote: how does it compare against the dts 20? I used to own a DTS 20. I ordered one of the DTS10 today we will see how it compares in my room. Like others are reporting that it is better than the DTS 20.

Cheers,

Rich

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd chime in here as another satisfied Klipsch/Danley owner. I'm running one DTS-10 with the KL650's for my front 3. Room is 4700cf and one Danley is plenty! I'm very satisfied with how they work as a "system". It's seamless, effortless sound. I couldn't appreciate how nice the KL's were until I matched them with a real quality sub.

• 3 months later...