Klipsch CF3

Russ Thor

Thanks!

I was tempted to think that the horn neeeds to be ear level. However, when I listen as you suguested, I get a nice warmtn and a wider sweet spot.

Do you have any advice on listening distance? and corner placement vs. out in the room. Presently, I have them middle of the room and 2" from the side walls and I sit near the back wall? my room is 13"x21" with a tall ceiling...

I have my CF's in a 11 x 18' basement room, on the short wall, about 6 feet apart. They are nearly flush with the rear wall. There is no way I can have these any further out in the room, as space and aethestics limit it. I don't have to add any extra bass or treble, except when playing vinyl.

You should be able to get deeper bass in corners. Most of my listening is from 15 feet back, where it sounds the best, but this is usually the case with any of the speakers I have substituted. I think my CF's would sound even better in a larger room, but I am pretty happy with how they perform.

NP - Gov't Mule - By A Thread