Image S4i, S2m, X10i (rumored?) Compatability with various phones.

BLSamuel

I have a friend who just got a Droid. Working on convincing him he needs some better headphones.

I've probably spoiled him by having him audition my Image X10.

I told him that the S4i, S2m, and rumored X10i should all work at least as a phone headset besides providing awesome sound.

Will they?

It would be nice if a compatability chart of various phones could be posted and maintained as different Klipsch models are tried with different phones.

Maybe a sticky type of post in Headphones or in the klipsch.com headphones pages with maybe a link from the Headphones forum?

Just a thought...

p.s. He's a good candiate as working in an auto plant they are allowed to replace their hearing protectors with music headsets.

"i" versions will work exclusively with Apple latest Generation products only. Some samples work with Blackberries but this is rather hit or miss. If you are using a NON-Apple latest Gen product, then I recommend X2m.

By compatible I meant how much works. I wouldn't expect the controls to work... but might still be very good for many if could still use as stereo headset and phone headset. Hopefully that makes more sense.

So you're not denying the Image X10i. Better get ahold of Lisa (meagain) when they come out!

P. Thump,

Good news now I can order the X10i from my Klipsch dealer, I enjoy the Klipsch Custom 2 and Custom 3 alot, and they fit perfectly. I like my S4's and X10 too.

A job well done on the entire in ear lineup, your headphones compare very well to the established big names of in ear heavyweights.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So disappointed to hear S4i only for Apple. I've just got my HTC Desire (and am thrilled so far) but I'm looking for really good earbuds with a mic and volume control. The Image S4i looked perfect, but if they're not compatible I'm shafted. Anyone got any suggestions? :-(