Well the last part of my Synergy system came in today!

DallasF1

It started out w/ buying a receiver for Christmas on open box sale at best buy.

I got home and noticed my HTIB speakers were 3ohm. Oh thank god I thought!!! It's time to upgrade and I can warm the wife over with " I don't want to break my new AVR"

First was the F1s, they sounded great compared to the samsung HTIB I had before, but I needed a center to match right....? 1 week later I ordered the C-1s!

Then I dumped my old sub for a Velodyne VX-10. Last but not least I told the wife I really think we should match these surrounds up w/ the rest! The S-1s were at my door when I came home from lunch today!!!

Thanks to vanns I got the whole thing at a great price and could not be more happy. I had to come into work tonight, but not before I cranked up a lil pearl harbor action scene to test the whole thing out!

Dallas,

You've officially got the disease, my man! The ol' "Upgraditis", I've seen it a million times. I, too, suffer from the same disease! I'm about to drive 12hrs one-way to upgrade some RF-25's, a RC-35, and a Sub-10.... I got about 4 months ago!

To my credit, I'm getting a really good deal on some RF-82's, a RC-64, and a RT-10d!![:D]

DallasF1 - first, does F1 in your id stands for formula one racing as I am a massive fan and cant wait for this year when schumi has a drive.. should he stayed in retirement time will only tell eitherway the sport is much better with him in a car than out I recon..

ok back to why we are here.. Sound.. Klipsch Sound.. Congratulations and love the pics in the 'lets see your home theatre thread' the pic with the grills on is fantastic.. personally i prefer the grills on on any speaker.. not a big fan of the naked look at first glance, you have to leave something for the imigination.. [6]

DallasF1 - first, does F1 in your id stands for formula one racing as I am a massive fan and cant wait for this year when schumi has a drive.. should he stayed in retirement time will only tell eitherway the sport is much better with him in a car than out I recon..

ok back to why we are here.. Sound.. Klipsch Sound.. Congratulations and love the pics in the 'lets see your home theatre thread' the pic with the grills on is fantastic.. personally i prefer the grills on on any speaker.. not a big fan of the naked look at first glance, you have to leave something for the imigination.. Devil

I've not watched it in quite a while, but I've always been a fan. It matched w/ my current set up so that is the reason I chose it. I posted up the new pics, I'm not sure why the post has to be approved. Any way 'COMING SOON'

Maybe it will work this time.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very nice!! The Synergy line really is nice to look at (they sound pretty nice too[;)]). I'm pretty new on this forum, as I see you are. One of my favorite things is changing my tag. It's a small thing, but it's the small things that count!!!

My tag will be changing tomorrow!!!

Congrats on the 2's!

• 7 months later...

I run 4 f3s and it sounds fine. I don't know if it is overkill or not, because I went from a promedia 5.1 from 1999 to my current setup practically overnight. I bought it piece by piece, but I didn't install anything until I had it all. I ran it without the amp for a weekend. I don't know if it is overkill, but it is possible and sounds fine.