All this for $46.38 shipped

wuzzzer

Monoprice is the shi..... uhh, awesome! I ordered speaker wire and call new RCA interconnects from them recently. The quality of the cable is great. The RCA cables are all 75 Ohm RG-59 coax cable. Its good quality stuff for a great price. I can't buy the cheap crap at Wal Mart for what I paid monoprice for it. Not to mention their HDMI cables.... great prices there too! I would recommend them to anyone!

Daniel

EDIT: I had previously made a comment regarding noise problems with some XLR to RCA cables I just got from monoprice. As my kid says "my bad". Problem had something to do with grounding in my system. For some reason after re-working the entire setup, the problems have gone away.....never mind.

Sorry to hear that, Rudy.

Today I used all but about 6 feet of my 100 foot roll of 12AWG speaker wire. Ran all new wire to my fronts and surrounds and also replaced the internal wiring in my Fortes from the input terminals to the crossover networks.

Also replaced the RCA to XLR cable that my (now gone) cat chewed through.

The RCA cables were used to make the connection between the Marantz and the Emotiva.

Oh, and I also put my receiver, amp and PS3 in a new component rack that I bought for $40 on craigslist.

Busy day!

Good job. I'm still struggling to figure out why the XLR to RCA are picking up so much interference. Since my DSP is not rack mounted, just sitting there, it is likely a ground issue I need to figure out. I have never had problems with the monoprice stuff and this may not be their fault.

I'm surprised you got a bad batch of cables from them. I've bought HDMI cables in lengths that would have cost a fortune at Worst Buy, as well as 20' TOSLINK cables. Both were constructed very well, and were very heavy and rugged compared to even the cheapest cables at most stores.

Perhaps the shielding/grounds in the XLR to RCA's are a problem. Maybe a ground is floating somewhere it shouldn't be?

I'm surprised you got a bad batch of cables from them. I've bought HDMI cables in lengths that would have cost a fortune at Worst Buy, as well as 20' TOSLINK cables. Both were constructed very well, and were very heavy and rugged compared to even the cheapest cables at most stores.

Perhaps the shielding/grounds in the XLR to RCA's are a problem. Maybe a ground is floating somewhere it shouldn't be?

I suspect you are correct. I have checked the cables and found that pins 1, 3 and the XLR case are all connected to the RCA shield. Pin 2 is connected to the RCA center pin. Don't know if this is the cause of the problem.

3 foot premium RCA cable

100 foot 12AWG Enhanced Loud Oxygen-Free Copper Speaker Wire Cable

Premier Series XLR Male to RCA Male 16AWG Cable - Gold Plated - 25ft

Thanks monoprice!!

I just paid $42.89 (delivered) for 100 ft of 12 ga. wire, 1 XLR cable and 3 pair of RCA cables. It was the last thing I needed for my garage system. All performed flawlessly, as has everything I've ever purchased there has. Been using them for years.