Melody Gardot, CBS Sunday Morning.....

Dennie

I just received a email from Verve Records....

Melody Gardot
Appearing on CBS Sunday Morning

Melody Gardot will be appearing on CBS Sunday Morning this Sunday, January 24. Check your local listings.

Melody will be touring Australia and Europe this February, March & April. Visit melodygardot.com for a list of dates.

I know others here are fond of Melody's Music and I just wanted to pass this on. If you are not familiar with her and her music, you may want to tune in also.

Dennie

You are very Welcome!

"My One And Only Thrill" Is a great album. I highly recommend it! Heck, anything you find by her is recommended.

51czCy04hwL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

I too, caught the show this morning. It was good, but I wish it would have been a little more in depth.

But, I was glad they did it.[Y]

Dennie

Yeah, compelling story.

I didn't see the show, but if I remember correctly she was almost killed in a bicycle accident when she was hit by a Jeep that ran a red light.

She had been a pianist from an early age & was begining to play professionally, but because of her injuries (shattered pelvis along with major head injuries) she was no longer able to sit at the piano to play - so she turned to vocals.

Has to wear the dark glasses because the head injuries have made her extremely sensitive to light.

James