My sincere apology!

Matthews

I am sorry for offending some here in this forum. Yes, I need to work on being patient. I was wrong!!!

That being said, thank you for not being as rude as I in some of your resposes. I look forward to future Klipsch tales and stories here and will be respectful in the future. I hope everyone here has a wonderful day!

Hey Matt, Welcome to the forum, we are glad you are here......really!

Did you get your question answered to your satisfaction? If not, talk to us. How can we help?

Thanks for being a "stand up" guy! That we can respect!

Dennie

I figured he was just pissed. I think this is a pretty good crowd.

I know how that is! And you "record spinner's" can be slow as heck answering questions! It must have something to do with getting up every 20-30 minutes to flip the album over, clean it, etc. LOL

This is a great crowd, I think that's why we "pounced" when he thought we were ignoring him and got upset. No big deal! I think we're all on the same page now.

Oppps! Gota' go, I have to flip the record over! [:P]

Dennie

• Moderators

Welcome to the forum Matt. There are more generous and caring people on this forum that you will ever imagine.

I just noticed that you posted your original question a Friday....that being said....some of the resident experts aren't always around on the weekends.....things do get a little slow here on weekends.....

I hope you hang around a while.....you will quickly make life long friends....and your apology speaks volumes about the type of person you are....we want folks like you to come here often.[:D]

Welcome to the forum Matt. There are more generous and caring people on this forum that you will ever imagine.

I will have to totally agree with dtel's wife. There is not a more family friendly forum on the web than right here. Tons of info and experiences, and the best group of people in the audio world reside here.

Welcome Matt to our home,

Bill