Klipsch crossovers

Bacek

18 hours ago, Travis In Austin said:

Another moderator hid them, I don't know why.

You really have no idea why?

Somebody asked about having a go at the HIII crossover(presumably to mod them) and you told them where to find the schematics posted.

Were you forgetting that @Chief bonehead said the forum was not the place to discuss mods or “upgrades”?

78328B6A-39FD-48BE-B648-19FC74E0F800.thumb.jpeg.2db57940ecee71dd267d6dbfc2249515.jpeg

• Sad 1

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Invidiosulus said:

You really have no idea why?

Somebody asked about having a go at the HIII crossover(presumably to mod them) and you told them where to find the schematics posted.

Yes, I really have no idea. Don’t know if the post of the schematic was unrelated to anything, or in connection with topics or discussions not welcome. All I know it wasn’t me so I couldn’t comment. I didn’t pull up the posts to try and determine since it would still be speculation on my part. 

• Like 1

On June 24.2022 I asked @Chief bonehead permission to post CW III Schematics since CW III is no longer in production, and he gave me permission and directed me to the post the same in the Crossovers part of the forum. 

In continuation of that permission, I posted the official Rev-A H3 schematics subsequent to @net-david posting official Rev-C of H3 schematics.

I was not aware of the policy change until @Invidiosulus pointed out yesterday.

Besides I do not understand how sharing schematics and that too what Klipsch Parts gave out, would violate the new policy. 

Anyway I just want clarity as I respect this Forum and I do not want to violate anything in future.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...