Klipsch Southern Spring Gathering

CIGARBUM

For anyone that is interested in attending a casual gathering of fellow Klipsch folks. I will be hosting the get together at my home in Sautee Nacoochee, GA, very close to Helen, GA, this is in the extreme North East corner of GA. I'm trying to give you enough notice so you can plan your calendars, the date will be the weekend of May 21. 2010, all weekend.

This event will include but not limited to anything you want to do. This will be an opportunity to listen different systems, horns, drivers and crossovers, JC will be bringing test equipment to measure the variations in equipment, just so your ears don't play tricks on us. Again, I believe this will be an excellent opportunity to get everyone's opinion on what sound the best and have the benefit of test measurement to back it up. You are more than welcome to bring any equipment to test or listen to. Check my bio to see the equipment that I have.
I have a very meager home in the GA mountains, it is nothing fancy, but comfortable. I will provide food and drink and cigars if you desire, I have enough beds to accommodate a few people if you want to stay over night. Two bed are already spoken for but still have another bed and sofa still available, or bring your own air mattress or cot. I have 2 - 21 pound cats ( Boogie and Scooter ) that sleep about anywhere they want to. On occasion I have other guests, bear, deer, wild hogs, bob cats, turkeys, so I wouldn't wander around outside at night.
Come for the day or the whole weekend.
If you have any question, just let me know.
CigarBum

Here is just some of Cigarbum's stuff. This doesn't include listings of all the tractrix horns and cool drivers...

UPSTAIRS SYSTEM

NOS VRD Mono Blocks

Juicy Music Peach

McIntosh 7007

Jolida 100

Klipsch Inspired Cornscala's DBB

$800 worth of speakers cables and interconnects

DOWNSTAIRS SYSTEM

McIntosh MC275

McIntosh C-29

NAD 542

Yamaha PF-800 TT

Klipsch 1974 KHorns

$400 worth of speakers cables and interconnects

TEMPORARILY RETIRED AND RESTING

McIntosh 7200N

McIntosh MX113

Klipsch Cornwalls - 1985

Klipsch 1975 Belles - Crites crossover and tweeter

Marantz 2270 - Etched Face - Total Refurb.

Sansui 9900

Sansui 7900

I might have to work this out. At least I start out within the state, but you can't really get there from here.

136 and something to Ellijay and then 52 and something gets you most of the way there.

I think that's the way I went with the puppets some 14 years ago.

You must go.

Up around this neck of the woods you really don't advertise things of value. I have a few things that may deter any snoopy people. You know they did film the movie Deliverence not far from here, ya and those people do exist.

We're going to have a great time, can't wait.

CB

My dear CB, please call the wife and tell her that we split a lottery ticket last year, you found out it is a winner and I must be there to claim but it can't be claimed until May 21st. I'll think of something when I get back, haven't worked it out that far yet.