Klipsch Southern Spring Gathering

CIGARBUM

He does- I think it needs a set up man- I am not- will bring see what happens

The PS audio GPCH get killer reviews - won many awards- they sell immediately on Ag if not priced in the stupid zone. Very happy with mine- until I hear something that changes my opinion- TT rookie here. Really curious to hear other opinions.

Well, for the second time within a week I have been visited by a couple of the BIG black furry critters, they have spread my trash can and contents all over White County. It's just a shame that it's a $25,000 AND 15 years in jail for shooting one of the or I would have several bear rugs on the floor. Maybe I can get some of the DNR to come up and pick up my trash as it was caused by one of GA State Treasurys.

Any way if your coming, and I hope you all are be careful, there is a ton of bears around this year, once you get here I have plenty of things that will deter them.

Gettin close guys

CB

Well, for the second time within a week I have been visited by a couple of the BIG black furry critters, they have spread my trash can and contents all over White County. It's just a shame that it's a $25,000 AND 15 years in jail for shooting one of the or I would have several bear rugs on the floor. Maybe I can get some of the DNR to come up and pick up my trash as it was caused by one of GA State Treasurys.

Any way if your coming, and I hope you all are be careful, there is a ton of bears around this year, once you get here I have plenty of things that will deter them.

Gettin close guys

CB

....and I thought I lived out in the boonies..... He!! Bob, didn't know that I would need to arm myself.[:D]

The deer in my yard are distructive and the Coyote have become fearless and aggressive out here. I didn't have that problem when we had four English Mastiff's in the yard. However, Mr. Coyote has met Mr. Remington 700BLD .243cal from time to time.

See you soon,

tc

Shoot them with a moonshine dipped dart.While they are passed out tape a XX rated picture of the new Supreme court judge nominee to their noses.Promise you they will never come back . That would however be considered cruelty to animals.

Supposedly a 12 ga with rubber slugs will make them run screaming never to return. Buddy in canada with a bear problem uses them as a non lethal deterent. Swears by them

Yes it is getting close- can't wait.

sounds like fun, I am in IF:

1. Herb K wants to car pool up from FL
  2. I can crash on couch or air mattress

Wow Colin! It would great to see you again.

We could compare how gray our hair is since '04. At least you still have yours. (well most of it)

With the gear and company, this should be one for the books.

tc

Mike, really sorry you can't make it , no fear we will have another one some other time.

OK, we are getting close, I just want to check to see if anyone has any special requests, food, drink or what ever. I will be going to town for the buy, so let me know within the next day or so.

If you could please give me your estimated time of arrival, I have sleeping accommodating for the following; JC, Terry (down stairs), Chris (Small bedroom), I still have a leather sofa and two leather recliners that will be available for those not sure.

No invitation needed just shown up and enjoy, it should be fun.

CB

I left Bruce (Kriton) a message on his cell phone and sent him a PM via this forum. Seems when he gets home he loses communication with the outside world.

As of my last chat with him, we're still planning on visiting. what I don't know is, will we drive down/back on Saturday (which makes for a long day) or, perhaps drive down Friday night and return on Saturday (which has other issues for me at least)

I suspect he'll finally return to civilization today and get his messages so hopefully will know more in several hours.

Looks like Bruce & I might be driving in on Friday night. We'll be leaving here after work so I doubt we'd arrive any earlier than 7:00 and no later than 9:00.

As for special requests.... I'd be happy to bring something down as well. With some of your 'neighbors', is it cool to fire up a grill and throw some burgers or hotdogs on? I could see how that might become problematic. We'll let Mark guard the grill, I hear he's deadly with a spatula [A]

If I can get to it on Thursday, I might make two of my yet to be world famous, coffee cakes. They DO have walnuts in them but, I can make one without walnuts in case anyone has problems with nuts. (butter/eggs/flour/sour cream/walnuts/salt/baking soda/baking powder/vanilla and sugar)

So.... is anyone problematic with walnuts or am I ok to make them both the same?