Now Playing...

pmsummer

Boxx, dude, me thinks your hi-ball glass is melting

DSC_0373.jpg Scotch picture by Boxx44

Naaaahhhh.... that's just the Top Shelf Sobriety Test. When the glass appears straight, its' time to switch up to the cheap stuff.

I, too, being a computer geek, was wondering when the post counter on the RTM thread would exceed its' bound! [;)]

• Moderators

Hell, they may even wake up the web guy and have him remove the duplicates, thus freeing up enough computing power to finally analyze the DNA associated with halitosis.

Please don't hold your breath. Or have a few too many while waiting.

Our one web programmer is eyeball deep in the biggest system overhaul this company has ever seen, which will affect the way we handle inventory, accounting, shipping, ordering -- well, everything we do -- on a global level. I can't possibly in good conscious ask him to spare time to figure how do fix a duplicate 25,511-post thread.

Please keep your picture sizes down to a reasonable, 72-dpi, size, and when you quote someone, please don't include their previous photo. That will help.

If you guys want to wait until the project is finished and he can devote some time back to the forum, which will see a complete overhaul as well as soon as time permits, you can take a break from Right Thie Minute until, say, May.

Carry on, Right-This-Minutemen!

[:)]

Please keep your picture sizes down to a reasonable, 72-dpi, size, and when you quote someone, please don't include their previous photo. That will help.

Carry on, Right-This-Minutemen!

Photos hosted off-site (i.e., Picasa, photobucket, Imageshack, my own server, etc.) shouldn't be a problem, should they?