I Have Sinned.

dollar bill

Forgive me Klipschers, for I have sinned.

Our heavenly moderator, if thy will is to move this thread, it will be done.

I come to you all with a heavy heart as I have broken two of the Klipsch Komandments,

that when I first climbed the mountain of horny goodness, I swore I would follow.

I swore my heart would be true to Klipsch and only Klipsch, that I was a ply or die kinda guy and MDF would never cross my threshold again (keepin the KG 4's though!).

Sadly, I was tempted and I was weak.

Shame causes my face to flush, as I look over at the two burly black giants in the store.

No they aren't the local loan sharks, they are a pair of JBL 4518 Cabinets along with a pair of 3160 crossovers.

Granted they are harmless at the moment, as they are driverless, but they are giving me a hollow empty stare as we speak, daring me to load 'em up and let 'em rip.

What kind of evil serpent tricked and tempted me?

The worst one of all, the FREE devil has made me go against my heart.

Now if someone here can get me from the current 30Hz, down to 25Hz or so, I will be truly damned.

I'm guessing from the very little I do know, that blocking one of the 3 ports, would just about get me there?

(whew) Bill, when I first saw this in my inbox I thought maybe you'd traded your Klipsch for some tiny cube speakers manufactured by (rhymes with hose) ... then I saw Klipsch Pro so thought OH NO he sold his Klipsch Pro for a pile of (rhymes with hose) pro scrap

Had me worried there for a minute. JBL I think is much more tolerable.... and even ok or good depending on the model.

(whew) Bill, when I first saw this in my inbox I thought maybe you'd traded your Klipsch for some tiny cube speakers manufactured by (rhymes with hose) ... then I saw Klipsch Pro so thought OH NO he sold his Klipsch Pro for a pile of (rhymes with hose) pro scrap

Had me worried there for a minute. JBL I think is much more tolerable.... and even ok or good depending on the model.

Had me thinking the same thing when I read it. But if the man owns Yorkville, he would not fall for the (hose) speakers. [:D]

Had me thinking the same thing when I read it. But if the man owns Yorkville, he would not fall for the (hose) speakers. Big Smile

Spoken like a true Canadian!

Mind you need to do a recone on one of the Yorkville 18's (I don't wanna talk about it!) and am beyond curious to try out the 2245's, as the only other comparable "get low" driver I can find is the Maelstrom X and they seem a little pricey for me at the moment.

ES 608, part of my continuing education.[:(]

Still trying to figure out if one of the QSC's is at fault or the whole arcing wire expeience was to blame.

Make me a offer! Daddy needs driver, power and processing money and the 4000's do a better job than the Yorkville's.LOL

Sure I'd love to be able to have everything running, but reality is a cruel master and I don't want to create my own Haiti, well I do, but don't like the idea of buildings colapsing while I am in them!