Lascalas Riser Modification

edriz

2 hours ago, MookieStl said:

I built a pair of small tapped horn subs to use as risers for my Belles. I use them in a small room so they are able to keep up. In a large room or for HT, they would probably fall short of the mark, but for me and 2 channel music only, they add that little boost for the low end. I have the subs crossed over just below 100 hz and these little subs reach down to 25 hz (in theory)

c3.jpg

Are those the little anarchy based 6.5" tapped horns? Hard to say from the pics.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 9:21 PM, zobsky said:

Are those the little anarchy based 6.5" tapped horns? Hard to say from the pics.

Yes, they are the Lil' Mike version of the Anarchy 25hz Tapped Horn. I used the 8 ohm drivers so I could be run two in parallel. Here is a shot of the inside of the cabinet.

atap.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Neil are you talking about the Anarchy's? If so me too! I need to either build 2 new ones or do some refurbing on mine. Really wish these were still offered as a flat pack, hard to beat a couple of these with some HIP's in a small room IMHO.

This La Scala riser mod is pretty cool.

• 2 weeks later...