Michael Jackson's "This Is It"

IndyKlipschFan

Amazing in Blue Ray.

He didn't seem creepy at all. The film is amazing, so is the sound too. You can just see his creativity running, with his hand on everything setting up this tour.

Say what you want, This guy was AMAZING, and we lost something big, music wise, when he died.

It's my opinion, but all Michael wanted to do was to fit in, (Nearly impossible) and be accepted, (OK Michael was a little odd, but then again so is everyone) and to entertain us too (Which he always, and I mean ALWAYS did) taking us on a journey with him too.

It would of been cool if Michael had gone full circle, and he was considered "cool again" for all of us old and new fans.

Buy the Blue Ray, you will not be dissapopinted.

Thank you for chiming in on this Indy! I was really curious as to how "This Is It" was going to be. I love MJ, I mean LOVE him. Yes, he's odd. I don't care. Musically, there is nothing that compares.

Question: Was there a lot of full songs in it? It seems like just clips of performances,

Watched it Saturday night, rented it at Redbox before committing to buy it.

Played it at or near reference level and it was nothing short of incredible! Love what the Heritage big boys can do with lots of power and a superbly recorded soundtrack. Loved the redone Thriller portion.

I will going out to buy it this week for sure. Indy's review is spot on.