New Klipschorns on Amazon for $1229 each!!!!

Boydfp

Geez! I'm sitting here seriously thinking about buying two or four of these. The only thing holding me back is the question about mismatched veneers. I've emailed Amy to ask about it.

Greg

This is funny! - You are the master of veneers. I figured if you bought them, you'd re-veneer them, even if they were perfect!

Not what I was thinking, but I do have ideas up my sleeve, or under my hat, or . . . . somewhere . . . . where did I . . .

Greg

I ordered a pair when it was still shown $1299 each and the order came through. Total was $2,598, no tax and no shipping charge. This morning I received an email indicating that the order was cancelled due to a glitch in the online ordering system. I am going to file a complain with Amazon.

I ordered a pair when it was still shown $1299 each and the order came through. Total was $2,598, no tax and no shipping charge. This morning I received an email indicating that the order was cancelled due to a glitch in the online ordering system. I am going to file a complain with Amazon.

Wow...Hope it works out for you!

i got the same thing. i really doubt anyone got a pair at that price. there was a power tool deal on amazon not long ago with a similar unbelieveable price that was linked to on one of the forums and as well i got a email stating the price was in error and my order was canceled. oh well worth a try.

This morning I received an email indicating that the order was cancelled due to a glitch in the online ordering system.

What a disappointment! It did sound too good to be true. I thought maybe it was a demo or returned item. Still, hope something is worked out for you. You won't know without trying.

Whatever happened to paying what the price tag says no matter what? Works in the physical world all the time: if something is marked down when it shouldn't be, the buyer still gets the deal.

Easy for me to say, but I think it's Amazon's fault for not being thorough. They should honor the price that was presented on their (price tag) website.

Whatever happened to paying what the price tag says no matter what? Works in the physical world all the time: if something is marked down when it shouldn't be, the buyer still gets the deal.

Yeah, maybe at Walmart on a 6 buck item but not a 4000 buck hi-value item mistakenly marked for $1229. Nobody is going to take that kind of loss just to keep a customer "satisfied". That just makes no business sense at all.

They should honor the price that was presented on their (price tag) website.

Really? Didn't we all know it was mismarked and too low priced, if you didn't you don't know the value of a Klipshorn.

Thanx, Russ

Here is Amazons policy on Mispriced Items................

With respect to items sold by Amazon.com, we can't confirm the price of an item until you order; however, we do NOT charge your credit card until after your order has entered the shipping process. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation