Predict the Super Bowl Score

CECAA850

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, finally get the super bowl on. I could not get an OTA signal. Turned out I had a loose connection behind the TV [:@].

Thus, I missed pretty much the first half. At least I got to see The Who during the half-time show, though! Pretty darn close game thus far!

My guess it'll be 24 to 23 Colts!

• Moderators

C'mon Amy, you can say it...... "Who Dat!!!" Party!!!

Frankly, no sport-slogan has annoyed me more, at least that I can think of. "Go Horse" comes pretty close.

No, I won't say "Who Dat," but I will say the Saints clearly wanted it so much more. I didn't see enough heart out there from the boys in blue. Was all too thrilled to see an IU alum intercept and score a TD to seal the deal, however. Small consolation.

The worst part was Steven crying after the game. But it was probably more because he had to go to bed.

thank you amy--i have a new found respect for you. I won't utter those words either--i just think it's dumb (and I actually like the saints). Although I can't utter the slogan of my team anymore either, the oakland raiders "just win baby." it has kinda lost it's ring the past several years.

i'm a huge peyton manning fan, so i hated seeing him lose.

• Moderators

I won't utter those words either--i just think it's dumb (and I actually like the saints).

Your right it is dumb, but the way many things we say down hear sound just as dumb. Like "ware yat", "ha's ya moma and dem", there is a complete way to communicate without sounding "normal". Go a little more into South West Louisiana and there is another completely different sound I even have a hard time understanding.

Every time I type something here have to go out of my way to make it somewhat free of these sayings so everyone can understand what I am saying.

It's just what happened over the years from so many different cultures blending together, it's also in the music here and in the food, it just happened that way I guess ?