24 - Best Drama!

neo33

Any fan here?

Every 24 season is exciting, pulse-pounding and riveting. It leads you from one surprise to another and always have twists and takes unexpecting turns. Just when you thought you know who is behind the grand scheme, you're wrong. Chloe blinding loyalty to Jack and Jack relentless pursuit of the terrorists by any mean necessary (and never get to spend five minutes of happiness with his daughter) saves the day. It's one hell of a drama series to ever exist on TV. Sadly, this will be the last season.

At the conclusion of the 8th season, 24 will be the longest running espionage series in TV history. It has an average of 11.7 million viewers compares to 8.08 million viewers of Sopranos (6 seasons). I'd think that more people like 24 than Sopranos.

Season 8th is supposedly the final season but there are talks about a 9th season.

True! I have no satellite or cable TV. Everything I watch is entirely on DVDs.

I think the series popularity is due to its reflection of the current events and crisis that we are currently facing today.

It's very entertaining but the figures might also suggest more people have access to network tv than HBO.

24 is great. After season 8, I've read that they will be making a movie to finalize it. I really enjoyed The Sapranos, but was extremely dissapointed with the ending. I felt like I never got any closure. I know they made it look like they all were going to get shot up in the restaurant, but if that's what was suppose to happen, then show it. At least I wouldn't have to "guess" what happened. Still one of the best, along with 24 IMO..

watched the first season and liked it--don't recall why i stopped watching though. haven't seen it in years now. although i would say the best drama is Burn Notice on USA Network--that is an excellent watch.

[Y] for Burn Notice great show.

I watched the first 2 seasons of 24, got tired of it somewhere after that and stopped watching it.

Yeah, 24 is the only show besides Smallville that I watch religiously. Nothing quite compares with its nonstop action and plot twists. The only complaint I have is that it can get fairly farfetched, and it's hard to believe how stupid some of those Directors of CTU and US Presidents are.

• Like 1

24 is the best series ever except maybe Sopranos or Sons of Anarchy. I am hooked- look foward to it every week. Bummed out when the series finishes.

Thinking about buying the DVDs of the older seasons. I hate doctor and lawyer shows shows. If I see another CSI I will jump off a cliff. American idol sucks- same with survivor- never could sit through a single show. To each his own but give me more stuff like 24