Natures Home Theater, How much show did you get?

Pete H

After hours of shoveling and bit*hing about it, it was fun to just look at the blast we received in N.E. Ohio and try and enjoy the rest of the day with eating Motrin and heating pads. I had around 14" on the ground with drifts hitting 3'. I did learn a valuable lesson regarding how much beer you should always have on hand for emergency's and won't make that mistake again. Let's see how the storm affected you.

post-34280-13819539768526_thumb.jpg

post-34280-13819566767088_thumb.jpg

post-34280-1381956817215_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

I did find a snow bunny lurking around and got a shot which is very rare indeed.

That was too funny. Snow looks awesome man. Living in Florida, we don't get any so my wife and I take a yearly snow skiing trip to Snowshoe, WV. We LOVE the snow....but wouldn't want to live in it.

I did find a snow bunny lurking around and got a shot which is very rare indeed.

That was too funny. Snow looks awesome man. Living in Florida, we don't get any so my wife and I take a yearly snow skiing trip to Snowshoe, WV. We LOVE the snow....but wouldn't want to live in it.

I really don't like it either, but 3.5 years of being back in the stuff really makes you...........................................hate it even more! I miss the S.C. coast.

You are a Lucky man to discover such a Beautiful Snow Bunny..............in your backyard, no less............! Wink

Hey Bill, how have you been? I asked you in another post, when did you move? Weren't you in Charlestown? Back to the snow bunny...........I actually trapped it and was thinking about keeping it if it doesn't cause too many problems.

This year we have had one snowfall that needed clearing with a snow blower. Last year we had a record 97 inches which is a 100 year record. The year before last was the second highest snow year on record, but the climate is not changing.

The last two years it was very difficult to find a snow blower to buy. In preparation for another bad year, I went out and bought a tracked 28 inch Honda and a wheeled 24 inch Husquvarna with power steering. This did not stop me from buying four RF-63s and a RC-64. After all, when you finish clearing the snow, a home theater is a great way to relax.

Bill

I noticed a Penn State boggan on the Snow Bunny. We'll see you in Tuscaloosa in September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of my favorite memories of Penn State games have been against Alabama, both at State College and Tuscaloosa, and I'm really looking forward to doing it again. Alabama's always been a class act.

Pete,

What part of NE Ohio??

Roger

I live between Canton and Alliance. Where are you at Roger.

Pete,

I live in Bluffton Ohio, in North Western Ohio now, near where I-75 intersects with US 30.

I grew up in Mineral Ridge, Ohio and was born in Youngstown, Ohio. My mothers Mom had 13 sisters and two brothers, so at my level, there are a ton of relatives in that pat of the state.

Roger

Pete,

What part of NE Ohio??

Roger

Pete,

I live in Bluffton Ohio, in North Western Ohio now, near where I-75 intersects with US 30.

I grew up in Mineral Ridge, Ohio and was born in Youngstown, Ohio. My mothers Mom had 13 sisters and two brothers, so at my level, there are a ton of relatives in that pat of the state.

Roger

My business actually sits on 30 in the small town of Minerva. BTW I just looked at your pictures of all the Bass Bins, WOW! How long have you been gathering them up?

Pete,

What part of NE Ohio??

Roger

Pete,

Roger

My business actually sits on 30 in the small town of Minerva. BTW I just looked at your pictures of all the Bass Bins, WOW! How long have you been gathering them up?

Pete,

I collected all this stuff since I became a member of the forum here and reading Michael Colters posts gave me the sickness! [H]

Prior to that, the only Klipsch I owned were oiled oak Quartets that I bought new in 1989, and a pair of 1998 Oiled Oak Klipschorns. I sold the Quartets to my sister, and sold my Klipschorns to a Japanese guy in Japan that didn't want me to crate them, but instead wanted a Japanese firm out of Columbus, Ohio to do it, but they destroyed them in shipping.

He should of had me crate them as Greg 928GT can attest, I try to make it bullet and idiot proof for shippers.

I have also owned 10 or 12 other speakers that I haven't listed here or in my email since I became an inmate here.

Roger

Thanks for the comment about Bama being a class act. I've always had the absolute upmost respect for Joe Pa and his program, as classy as any in the country and much classier than most. I don't know any program which is more concerned about graduation rates with as many wins as PSU has.

I remember going to the game at State College as a teenager, that ended in a very controversial call about how wide the end zone was. I purchased tickets from some great folks from Alabama right before the game and ended up sitting in the Bama section with them and having a great time going back and forth with the fans. After the game, we invited them back to our tailgate and it ended up being about 20 of us and 20 Bama fans and everyone had a great time. We even had a couple of the Pennstate players stop by the tailgate and hang out for a while. I experienced the same thing while attending a game at Alabama with the same people that I met at State College. Great memories about the games and the people.