The Who: Best Superbowl Half-time Show Ever....imo

Daddy Dee

Looks like my concert going days are coming to a close. All the dinosaurs are dying off. Makes me sad.

Say it ain't so about concert going days.... but it's been a few years since I've been to a rock concert. [:$]

All the artists many of us like are dying off? Does that make us old farts? It is sad... but look on the bright side, many said Rock 'n Roll would be a passing fad. And many of the old geezers of rock can still bring it but they are dying off.

I just don't get a lot of the newer artists... but of course my parents didn't get rock 'n roll... they were more Lawrence Welk.. but amazingly, our girls like The Who, Rolling Stones, and Led Zeppelin and others but I still can't get into rap or emo or Lawrence Welk ( ah one ana two...)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And no breasts popped out! Always a good thing....

Hmm, a comment from a boobaphobic. Surprise Perhaps you meant "no breasts popping out on prime-time TV is always a good thing". That would make more sense.

Heh, I think Dr. Paul sees enough breasts at work...Parts is parts, y'know.

I think what he specializes in is a couple of feet from those parts, but he may do it just as a general overhaul package ?

I mean, if you're changing the oil, it don't hurt to check the headlights...

They did a great job. And no breasts popped out! Always a good thing....

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!! A LITTLE NOOKY OR SNEAKY-PEAKY NEVER HEART ANYONE.

Just don't listen to J.Timberlake's music, and you won't be disappointed.

As for the WHO's show, I loved it, but they definitely were not in top form, but sounded great anyway. It was a nice show, good to see them together. And as someone pointed out, ole Daultery ain't gonna hit those high notes anymore. That particular part of his voice is long gone.