Klipsch speakers suck.............

Buckeye_Nut

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I did not mean to put anyone down for how they decorate there homes or what speakers they chose, but more to say it's an individual choice on all of it. ( that's why bose sells, for women, deaf people and pansies ) [;)]

We like the big Pro stuff the best, not for volume but for the big sound and effortless detail, next would be Heritage then Reference. Set up properly they all sound great, I really could be happy with any of it but I was given an opportunity to get my 1st choice so I did.

What others thought never even made the list for consideration.

• Moderators

OMG...I only read 20% beyond where I made my last comment..... this is NOT what I intended for this thread.

RU Kidding me?

sheesh......

Some of the best threads are not what the started as, but what they turned into.

OMG...I only read 20% beyond where I made my last comment..... this is NOT what I intended for this thread.

RU Kidding me?

sheesh......

heh...OFF with his head!!!

I too found the slant on this thread rather interesting but hey... I'm a sensative kinda guy. [:#]

Whereabouts in the Buckeye Nation are you?

(I'm born/raised in Hamilton)

I did not mean to put anyone down for how they decorate there homes or what speakers they chose, but more to say it's an individual choice on all of it. ( that's why bose sells, for women, deaf people and pansies ) Wink

We like the big Pro stuff the best, not for volume but for the big sound and effortless detail, next would be Heritage then Reference. Set up properly they all sound great, I really could be happy with any of it but I was given an opportunity to get my 1st choice so I did.

What others thought never even made the list for consideration.

DTEL,

For those who have never heard a 402 horn, or MWM Bass bin, they will never understand, I couldn't have posibly understood prior to hearing Kevins Jubes and MCMs. Like the birth of your first child, absolutely nobody can possibly explain what that child is going to do to you as soon as you cut its cord and hold it first time..... It just HAS to be experienced for ones self.

Roger

• Moderators

Roger, Roger, Roger....

We all know they're keroke at best....especially those MWM's Wink

Surprise

Even bose sounds better than if I were to sing !

Coytee we all know your deaf after listening to Marie Osmond at 120 DB's. He is the only person I know who turns up his speakers to play over the air nail gun he is using. [:o]