Klipsch Pilgrimage 2010 - Final Desicion Made!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent looked at the farm house. the place I am looking at is a little bit bigger.

it will need bigger speakers.

what will we do....Devil

Bose makes some nice products that may fill the venue.[;)]

If anybody is interested in car-pooling the trip may be doable for me. I have a fuel efficient focus with a manual tranny if anybody is interested, i just know there is no way for me to drive the whole way.

How long is this event anyways ?

• Klipsch Employees

I have has some very cool things happen in the last 24 hr. I still have to get the OK from Klipsch to do this, but it is looking good for a show.

I have 3 acts on the list to play now. Working on 1 or 2 more. This is growing....I will share my plan as soon as the CO. gives the ok to host.

• Klipsch Employees

http://www.myspace.com/jasonhelmsband .......http://www.myspace.com/thenighthawkband .....

...Ok, here is who I have on the list to play right now, maybe more to come.All these guys are "local". If the music is not your style I am sorry. My plan is to turn this into something bigger than the Pilgrimage. I thought that as long as we are doing a show and have so may folks that love Klipsch there, that we should give a little back to the area of Hope.SO, I want to let the show help bring in funds for a local non-profit group. We have the Hope Airport as a venue. We have a bunch of parking, the hanger as a back drop for the stage and the big tent for sitting and eating.the show will be outside. The area is gated, so we can ask for donations at the gate. We have stage and lights. I am working on camera crews and Sound recording. The bands are so excited to play for us, that they have changed there gigs to make room for our show. The city of Hope and the county Chamber of Commerce have joined in. I am working with a local place to provide concessions. My goal is to provide a meet and greet with the artist for any pilgrimage and plant folks, but the show will be open to everyone. All this has come together in the last 24 hr. Most things are donated. We may need a bit of "roadie" help but other than that, hang out and enjoy the music.

You da man Cannon! I sure as heck can't let Seti drive down all on his lonesome now can I[:o] LOL

He and I have been discussing bringing my Las along for the ride and possible ear massaging[:D] Maybe some others will bring along some sweet gears to drive them with although the manufacturer says a 10 WPC Emerson will rock your socks on them[8]

Trey, I promise to make hotel accommodations this time and not crowd the farm house[;)] Although it appears we may not be at the farmhouse!

Heck, may as well bring the old HK670 twin along, I know, not quite an Emerson but hey[6]

I was just jamming on "Down on the farm" a little while ago and then Seti sends me the news[<:o)]

OK, I'll come but someone needs to keep that pesky IBSlammin' under control[:P] LOL

Looking forward to chatting, listening and just plain being around a great bunch of folks (That goes for you too Roger:-))

You da man Cannon! I sure as heck can't let Seti drive down all on his lonesome now can ISurprise LOL

He and I have been discussing bringing my Las along for the ride and possible ear massagingBig Smile Maybe some others will bring along some sweet gears to drive them with although the manufacturer says a 10 WPC Emerson will rock your socks on themMusic

Trey, I promise to make hotel accommodations this time and not crowd the farm houseWink Although it appears we may not be at the farmhouse!

Heck, may as well bring the old HK670 twin along, I know, not quite an Emerson but heyDevil

I was just jamming on "Down on the farm" a little while ago and then Seti sends me the newsParty!!!

OK, I'll come but someone needs to keep that pesky IBSlammin' under controlStick out tongue LOL

Looking forward to chatting, listening and just plain being around a great bunch of folks (That goes for you too Roger:-))

Hey! I wrote the book on control! [8-|]

You da man Cannon! I sure as heck can't let Seti drive down all on his lonesome now can ISurprise LOL

He and I have been discussing bringing my Las along for the ride and possible ear massagingBig Smile Maybe some others will bring along some sweet gears to drive them with although the manufacturer says a 10 WPC Emerson will rock your socks on themMusic

Trey, I promise to make hotel accommodations this time and not crowd the farm houseWink Although it appears we may not be at the farmhouse!

Heck, may as well bring the old HK670 twin along, I know, not quite an Emerson but heyDevil

I was just jamming on "Down on the farm" a little while ago and then Seti sends me the newsParty!!!

OK, I'll come but someone needs to keep that pesky IBSlammin' under controlStick out tongue LOL

Sounds Like JC will be there for sure, maybe Kevin, a chance to see Roy, I'm betting on Coytee, hopefully Joey B., It will be hard to keep me from coming as long as it does not interfear with work to much.

Roger

• Klipsch Employees

I am talking with Wes's people...he may make our show. To early to say yet. Have 4 other "bands" on the TBD list. A real mix of music.

I want to show off the music here. That is why we love our gear so much isn't it? There will be some cool acts. You may not like all the different types of music, but you will not walk away unhappy. I hope to have an act for everyone.

Who wants to help?

I'll buy him and his band a beer on March19th. I've heard him play six or seven times. I hope it works out. He has some audio on his website- check it out. He plays the best Jimi Hendricks you'll ever hear.

Trey, will TJ and DA play? That's another treat in store, if so. Man, this is going to be a do-not-miss-it.

SSH

When Amy says, "Why: Because we love you" she really means it.

You mean all these times when I accused her of [bs]'ing me, she was serious?

awwww crap.

[:|]

Sounds like it will be a great time. Roger, I for one would LOVE to hear a massive system like that. [Y]