Klipsch Pilgrimage 2010 - Final Desicion Made!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve, if you fly in on Thursday night you can ride with me (and maybe Seti) to Hope. Will be returning Sunday morningWink If we bring my Las and HK Seti was talking about renting a van and we could all go in on thatIdea Just a thoughtBig Smile

I can certainly arrange for that. I was thinking possibly getting a thursday night flight (leave right after work) and return sunday afternoon. The only Klipsch that I'll be able to bring with me is a pair of ProMedia 2.0s and a pair of Custom 3 headphones. Would be kinda tough to pack a pair of RF-7s and a B&K amp in my carry-on. [6]

Steve, if you fly in on Thursday night you can ride with me (and maybe Seti) to Hope. Will be returning Sunday morningWink If we bring my Las and HK Seti was talking about renting a van and we could all go in on thatIdea Just a thoughtBig Smile

Until Seti got prices on said van. Yeee Ow. Might as well buy a freaking van.

As for a drink, you don't have to leave Hope. There are clubs that you can join for $5 and drink. One has a hotel attached. or is it the other way around...?

They had those "clubs" in Texas when I lived in the Dallas area.... really just a new kind of tax for the politicians to get your coin. I think it was the Unicard that was good for numerous participating establishments rather than just one.

You could always start your own delivery company.... "Seti's Transport - We treat your stuff like it's our jewels"

It was so pricey I'd have to sell drugs to break even [:(]

• Moderators

Will there be any women attending the pilgrimage or is this just a sausage fest of Klipschsters ?

LOL

Well, if you check out the picture from the last event, you'll notice several women, maybe a 1:7 ratio. However, most are "with" the men who brought them, so if you're looking for a singles party, you should look elsewhere. [:)]

But yes, there will be women in attendance. And it is Friday-Sunday.

It was so pricey I'd have to sell drugs to break even Sad

I have some extra cash.Wink

Will there be any women attending the pilgrimage or is this just a sausage fest of Klipschsters ?

Is this thing a whole week or just a few days ?

well at The House of Klipsch, sometimes they stay for a week - yeah... [;)]

I may have to borrow my father-in-laws van, he loves it when I leave my GTi in exchange for his Safari[:|] Steve, PM me and we can make arrangements. You can stay in the Man Cave at my place for Thursday night and we will be leaving for Hope early Friday morning[;)]

Drat...I checked and I am officially 9031 miles away from Hope. That's more than 1/3 of the Earth's circumference! So as much as I'd like to come...

And to think I used to drive through Hope 4-6 times a year when I going to college in Dallas and my family lived up in Ohio.

Sounds like it'll be a great time.

I may have to borrow my father-in-laws van, he loves it when I leave my GTi in exchange for his SafariIndifferent Steve, PM me and we can make arrangements. You can stay in the Man Cave at my place for Thursday night and we will be leaving for Hope early Friday morningWink

PM Sent!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

As for a drink, you don't have to leave Hope. There are clubs that you can join for $5 and drink. One has a hotel attached. or is it the other way around...?

When I was at the last pilgrimage in Hope I wanted a beer, I am now an (expired) card carrying member of the " Rowdy Moose ", it was the one connected to the hotel.