Klipsch Pilgrimage 2010 - Final Desicion Made!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just booked my room, for $55 a night through hotels.com, at the Super 8 Motel in Hope. Either my wife and I and daughter/son-in-law/grandaughter combo, or just the son-in-law and I (he came with me to the last Hope Pilgrimage).

Woo hoo!

Maybe I'll bring some Frazier Concertos to kick some Heresy tail. ;-)

I just booked my room, for $55 a night through hotels.com, at the Super 8 Motel in Hope. Either my wife and I and daughter/son-in-law/grandaughter combo, or just the son-in-law and I (he came with me to the last Hope Pilgrimage).

Woo hoo!

So was that a Sr's discount PM[:o] Will be cool to see you and your son-in-law again[:D]

Woo hoo!

$55 a night? That's more my speed. Have had pretty good luck with Super 8 Motels in the past. (Where I stayed in Indy the last 2 Pilgrimages like $70 walk in the first year and closer to $90 or $100 the second but I did get 2 beds that year).

Now PM, you're not trying to pick a fight are you? lol. Seeing as how Jack Frazier was one of the few (or only?) speaker designers that PWK thought much about it (I think I read that here maybe even from you or Dave Mallette) actually might be kind of fitting to compare. [^o)] And fun in any case.

There is no way that my boys (ages 12 and 9) will let me go without them this time. Unless there is a ban on little Klipschters. we'll be there. One son has KG4s in his room, the other has Heresys in his room. They want to see where their speakers were built - and both love live music.

So was that a Sr's discount PMSurprise Will be cool to see you and your son-in-law againBig Smile

Dang!!! I forgot to ask for one! No, it's a "non-refundable" deal through hotels.com.

I may bring BOTH son-in-laws with me so the daughters and their mother can have a Girlfest in Kyle.

This is going to be awesome. Granted, some of the planned music is definitly not my taste, but I can always appreciate a good live show (especially considering that I have actually sponsored a concert myself this past fall and will be sponsoring it again this year).

Having just got back from Lake Tahoe and then finding out that a Bahamas cruise that I was going to be on at the end of April got cancelled, that frees up at least 3 days of vacation and about $800 that I can use for this instead.

Count me in. I'll be flying in. Will probably have to fly [ap] to Little Rock and then rent a car [au] to drive the 100+ miles to Hope like I did the last time. I just hope the weather [st] does not screw up the flights like it did the last time [:P].

The last time, I stayed at an Econolodge that was actually pretty decent and cheap (around $40/night at the time).

I can bring my 600s if needed or pitch in for the Joey kp600 expense

Steve

Steve,

Both Trey and I had been trying to contact Joey B. since I posted he wanted to do this. The day I posted about it was the last time I was able to get him on the phone until yesterday. Joey says he has a highschool graduation to do at the same time so he will be tied up. I say go ahead and bring yours if you are willing so those that have not experienced 600s yet will get the oportunity to do so.

Roger