Top 5 Favorite TV shows

John Warren

Tarheel, our grandson loves Man vs. Wild....he wasn't to happy when the guy drank his own urine though!Surprise

Everytime Man vs. Wild comes on Buddy reminds me, "That guy drank his pee-pee".

That episode really stuck with him!Indifferent

He'd probably enjoy Morel Orel, specifically the episode, Waste...

"Saving Grace."

Just stumbled onto this show starring Holly Hunter as a promiscuous, Porsche driving cop - with a tobacco chewing guardian angel named Earl.... Currently in reruns on TNT at 11:00 pm. I understand it's being cancelled after the (upcoming) third season in spite of rave reviews. Gotta get this one on DVD.

Love Formula 1 & WRC, but coverage is non-existant to spotty at best in the US. After watching the excellent HBO series on Hendricks driver Jimmy Johnson, I caught the last half hour of the Daytona 500 fiasco - reminded me of why I hate NASCAR.

For Black Adder fans, I hear that the whole series is being released on DVD - can't wait!

James

Formula 1 & WRC, but coverage is non-existant to spotty at best in the US.

SpeedTV shows all the F1 races this year and they have excellent coverage in HD, the WRC is on HDtheater channel also in HD. It's not extensive but a quality review of each round (going on now).

Thanx, Russ

Top 5, no particular order...House Hunters, Property Virgins, Kudlow Report, How it's Made, Masterpiece Classic

I just wanted to post that.

Kudlow Report?

Are you serious? You call that a TV show?

On second thought, yeh, I guess it qualifies since it has an alcoholic cokehead dimwit anchor who who thinks he's an economist and tells jokes that are only funny to himself. Yeh, yeh, that'll do.