Professor Thump

winchester21

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope Klipsch is not moving everything to China????

Not at all. On the contrary...

Sounds like you are bringing back some low wage China men to replace your current staff then ?

Great idea but you need to hide the sweat shop workers from the public, most of us frown upon this kind of stuff (good for profits though says wal-mart).

So did we ever find his electro shock collar after Pilgrimage 2008? Or did he take it home with him. Again. [*-)] [;)]

(Of course it's all in good fun. But it's sooooooooo much fun. Seriously though Richard is a Great Guy, but don't tell him I said that.)

Hey wait a minute Ms Tease and then go quiet. Quit trying to change the subject. What's up with "On the contrary [:#])

Rumors and theories run rampant and P Thump sans phone and internet is probably just vegging out on a beach soaking up some rays on a much deserved vacation....

• Moderators

Rumors and theories run rampant and P Thump sans phone and internet is probably just vegging out on a beach soaking up some rays on a much deserved vacation....

No, he's here. If I aim carefully, I could throw something at him and hit him from my cube. But I would never...

You can all rest a little easier today; he is alive and well.

He and I had a little chat this morning. (About guns, what else?)

Although we're all wondering when someone is going to say something about his "dress code" violations.

I think this whole "professor" thing is starting to go to his head. Maybe Amy should do some reconnaissance and take a few blog photos.

He did get a haircut though... come to think of it, I'm looking pretty shaggy right now too. But spring is coming early to Indiana, despite what any groundhog says (My mom saw her first redwing blackbird yesterday. They are never wrong.), and we will soon have the sweet pungent smell of nitocellulose in the air, Amy will be snapping photos of crocuses, and all will be well again.

(50 degrees tomorrow, and I have a new optic to sight in!)

No, he's here. If I aim carefully, I could throw something at him and hit him from my cube. But I would never...

I'll give you a dollar!

Have anything fluffy you can send over the cube?

Do you have a hole pucher? Those collect the little round pieces. They don't hurt and look like snow when they rain down.

I'll give you a dollar!

Do they still have koosh balls in the states?? Buy her one and watch the fun!!!

Hey Win! You will be please to know the I have been expecting and now have a new baby girl! She has taught me a great new way to thump. Sig 1911 .45 Cal. Just don't confuse it with a pair of headphones and try to stick it in your ears. It will go thump but....only once.

The important thing is to keep the noisy thumpity end away from where you and others are standing. I am so excited about reloading for this thing that my exuberence can be felt all the way over to Amy's cube. Why she might even want to rap off a few rounds with us this weekend.

Truth of the matter... I have been quite busy here and abroad cooking up some new magic brownies in the shape of headphones. Wait till you see them! We are excited! The Klipsch Headphone Team is moving forward full steam with some new and exciting toys for everyone to play with. Don't expect the usual here. We are breaking all the rules and starting over.

More to come...

And hey everybody, I am really touched that you missed me. I promise to entertain you all soon with some explosive new magic tricks and FMJ projectiles.

post-20592-13819554461054_thumb.jpg

post-20592-13819569861274_thumb.jpg

Hey buddy- glad to hear from you- Really excited about your e- mail about new and exciting things.

Found a killer source for cheap ammo- got an ACOG for my carbon 15-picked up a jewell of a 70s model pristine Browning Hi Power with 6 new mags for 500.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. My son- forum member- picked up a Kimber pro carry- small frame that shoots like crazy. I have scored some killer deals on Ammo

Great to hear from you

Hey Win, It does indeed look like the Oammo drought is over. Although primers are still in demand. Andy W. found Wolfs, so we went in on a "lifetime" supply. I have found that the SPP's are very tight in 9mm brass, but the .45's I loaded tonight fit well in Speers and CBC brass. Thanks to him I am loading 45's now. I would hate for my baby to go hungry from lack of nutrition.

I shot a Kimber pro carry .45 a couple of months ago and was uber impressed with it's accuracy even though the barrel was quite short. I had an original stainless Kimber in my hand the day I bought the Sig. It had higher miles on it. The ramp looked like it had been feeding Golden Sabers incessantly because it was all chewed up. When I racked the Sig it felt much more precise in the lapping of the parts. It was used but looked brand new so I bought it.

I had been carrying a Sig P6 before and an XD9sc. The P9 carrys nicely but it needs the ramp fixed for hollowpoints otherwise it tends to jam. The 1911 is much heavier to carry but one heck of a thumper!