Got ammo????????????

winchester21

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have one of this fully automatic.

M16%20VIPER-XRP%20with%20ACOG.jpg

I

find this useful for opening beer cans

Too

stinkin heavy. My brother and my buddy both have one, and even with a

30 round stick they are too heavy, let alone a 50 or 100 round drum,

alot more accurate then one would expect from a .45, but there is a

reason you hardly ever see anyone shoulder one in the movies.

Roger

They are heavy, but I can shoulder it and I can hit with one. It's a SWEET weapon. I think Hollywood goes for the dramatic, like gangstas shooting handguns sideways. Daddy-in-law carried one in WWII fror 4 years. If he can I can. He was 5'-10 and 140 pounds. Big Smile

Cool factor "10", Stopping power "10", Weapon factor "4", and only for close up and personal

Roger

have fired the tommy guns - old vintage- like you say -cool factor 10- to heavy - too much muzzle rise- as opposed to the MP5s and M4s

Yes I know the silencers are really "supressors". My HK tactical 45 has a slot for a silencer and it would look cool. also there is a place that I can get away with shooting a supresed gun as opposed to non supressed thar would save me a drive.

I jusrt rigged up a carbon 15- .223 with an ACOG- WOW- this is a cool little lightweight rig. and accurate out to 300- 400 yds plus+ Home defense/ Coyote spot and stalk rig.

I want a Carbon 15 pistol.

The legally transferable class3 Tommy guns are into the stratosphere $$$$$$$$ here.

Maybe someone could explain something---I thought if you got caught with a silencer it was 5 years in prison and a huge fine.

JJK

It is legal to own a silencer, and it is legal to own a machine gun, but you have to pay for a tax stamp and FBI background check. Don't pass the FBI background check, and you don't get a refund. It doesn't matter if you are nuts as evidenced by Dupont, but uncle sam had better get his money or your going to the klink.

Roger

I find this useful for opening beer cans

Too stinkin heavy. My brother and my buddy both have one, and even with a 30 round stick they are too heavy, let alone a 50 or 100 round drum, alot more accurate then one would expect from a .45, but there is a reason you hardly ever see anyone shoulder one in the movies.

Roger

Now you are talkin! That is a nice black rifle...

neo33,

What kind of magazines do you have for yours?

I have 5 of the Norinco wind up drums converted for AR-15 / M-16 that hold 120 rounds each of .223. [:D]

I also have a bunch of Cammenga Products EASYMAG model EM3-556 .223/5.56 NATO 30 round magazines.

have you seen either of these??

Check out the EASYMAG at www.cammenga.com [Y][Y][Y]

Roger

Too stinkin heavy. My brother and my buddy both have one, and even with a 30 round stick they are too heavy, let alone a 50 or 100 round drum, alot more accurate then one would expect from a .45, but there is a reason you hardly ever see anyone shoulder one in the movies.

Roger

neo33,

I have 5 of the Norinco wind up drums converted for AR-15 / M-16 that hold 120 rounds each of .223. [:D]

I also have a bunch of Cammenga Products EASYMAG model EM3-556 .223/5.56 NATO 30 round magazines.

have you seen either of these??

Check out the EASYMAG at www.cammenga.com [Y][Y][Y]

Roger

Roger

Yeah, that threw me a bit, too. I shot a bit with one of the local police departments last week and their range officer gave me the remainder of a box of hollow points by Hornandy which was also marked TAP. Not quite sure what that means but it's a heckuva price on that ammo. Steel-cased ammo voids the warranty on my AR but at that rate of savings I'm seriously thinking about it anyway. (CMMG gas-piston)

I was able to pick up 3 of these from Army Surplus, yeah I now the Minute Man III is much better, but still they pack a punch. Why bother allowing the potential robber to even think about robbing you if you have this preemptive strike capability. Leaves a nice crater, which eventually can be made into a small fresh water pond. Then simply stock with fish and bring you pole a six pack, it just doesn't get any better.

post-16829-13819554714694_thumb.jpg

post-16829-13819570054028_thumb.jpg

Yeah, that is the 100 round Beta Mag. I prefer the 120 round Norinco, not only because of the increased capacity, but because you can realease your spring tension yet leave the drum loaded for storage for 50 year, then wind it when you need it, plus the Norinco is alot less pain in the butt and quicker to load when you do load a drum.

The clips are the Eazy Mag I posted the hyper ling too. I have a ton of those.

Have you seen the 170 round double drum similar to your Beta Mag? They are also selling knock offs of the Beta Mag now for less than half the price of the orriginals.

Roger

I got 5 of these:

MAG-056.jpg

And 20 of these:

EASYMAGmain.jpg

JB, so you don't think none of us have what we said we have? We're not talking about robber or being robbed here. Collecting firearms is a hobby, too!

I was able to pick up 3 of these from Army Surplus, yeah I now the Minute Man III is much better, but still they pack a punch. Why bother allowing the potential robber to even think about robbing you if you have this preemptive strike capability. Leaves a nice crater, which eventually can be made into a small fresh water pond. Then simply stock with fish and bring you pole a six pack, it just doesn't get any better.