Smallest room you've tried Klipsch Lascalas in??

Seethemusic

I have only one place were i will be able to set up my Lascalas, its a room the size of 11ftx19ft with 8ft ceilings. Should I even bother to try them there or just store them in my garage for now until I get a better place for them. If anyone has used them in a similar size room , let me know how it was.

Thanks

Mike

I do not remember the measurements but I had my LaScalas (as well as a pair of EV's) in my college dorm. I would personally rather have them stuffed into my bathroom and able to use them as contrasted with stored in my garage sitting idle while I wait for a better place.

Could you put them in front of the commode.....facing you? This way, when the wife yells out "what the heck was THAT noise" you can always blame it on the woofer.

[^o)]

I do not remember the measurements but I had my LaScalas (as well as a pair of EV's) in my college dorm. I would personally rather have them stuffed into my bathroom and able to use them as contrasted with stored in my garage sitting idle while I wait for a better place.

Could you put them in front of the commode.....facing you? This way, when the wife yells out "what the heck was THAT noise" you can always blame it on the woofer.

Hmm

Never thought of that [:|] ... [:D] that would make for a good conversation piece though:)

I have only one place were i will be able to set up my Lascalas, its a room the size of 11ftx19ft with 8ft ceilings. Should I even bother to try them there or just store them in my garage for now until I get a better place for them. If anyone has used them in a similar size room , let me know how it was.

Thanks

Mike

Got Belles in the 12' x 16' x 7-9 long wall sloped ceiling room (and K'horns, Heresy's, etc.). Sorta' like Coytee's commode theory. But...... it works, and especially at lower SPL's . Sorta' like a recording studio monitor room.

Mine function very well as theater mains, beneath my projection screen.

The room is 'L' shaped, with the screen wall being 13' wide... with 7'4" ceilings. The depth of the room is 23' from the screen wall, but as it's 'L' shaped it opens out after 12 feet.