Another chance to win headphones!

Amy

• Moderators

How to choose the best speakers for different room sizes, on a budget, like what the smallest system for different room sizes for good results.

Yeah, I think you and I missed that seminar dtel!!!

Roger

Yep I was late and they were talking about speakers for auditoriums and I thought they were talking about houses. But it's ok, I am set if I ever open a night club.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Klipsch could assemble an excellent general reference series on the fundamentals of HiFi that would be a valuable integrated guide for understanding the basics sound reproduction - accoustics, stereo imaging, amplification, speaker design, placement, etc, etc. Incorporate and/or reference PWK publications into the mix draw on the history of Klipsch and other players in the evolution of stereophonics. Illustrate interesting older concepts from the pioneering designs (including other developers - not just Klipsch) with historic photos, plans, and patent applications. It could be a landmark project if the deep thinkers at Klipsch put their minds to it.

• Moderators

Klipsch could assemble an excellent general reference series on the fundamentals of HiFi that would be a valuable integrated guide for understanding the basics sound reproduction - accoustics, stereo imaging, amplification, speaker design, placement, etc, etc. Incorporate and/or reference PWK publications into the mix draw on the history of Klipsch and other players in the evolution of stereophonics. Illustrate interesting older concepts from the pioneering designs (including other developers - not just Klipsch) with historic photos, plans, and patent applications. It could be a landmark project if the deep thinkers at Klipsch put their minds to it.

Exactly.

[:)]

- Surround speaker placement

- How important is speaker sensitivity?

- Large or Small - what's the correct speaker size setting on my receiver?

- Do I need a subwoofer?

- Subwoofer placement

- Should I run my receiver's Audyssey/YPAO/etc. automatic calibration?

- HD audio formats

- What's the best type of speaker to use as surround speakers?

Exactly.

Smile

yeah, that was being worked on. [;)] The files are still there, just need scanned and someone to organize it all.

• Moderators

Appropriate wire size for different length runs.

How to choose the best speakers for different room sizes, on a budget, like what the smallest system for different room sizes for good results.

Congrats dtel! Your entry was chosen by random drawing. Email me your address to receive your prize!