The "Klipsch Forum Member Map"

ace168516

Ace,

Thanks for putting me on the map.

BTW, when I zoom in far enough (the pin position changes as you drill further in) and go to the satellite view, I find that I'm hiding in the woods next to our satellite prison. Close to a railroad too. I'm happy where I am and glad I'm not about 100 yards North[H]

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flash (aka Fotog) - 48439

This is particularly helpful to get a sense of those locally that might be resources. The Email or PM process could be used if one wanted to "reach out" and do meet and greets etc. I for one, have had just 1st rate experiences with purchased gear from Forum members.

This is particularly helpful to get a sense of those locally that might be resources. The Email or PM process could be used if one wanted to "reach out" and do meet and greets etc. I for one, have had just 1st rate experiences with purchased gear from Forum members.

Glad you like the idea...that was part of the point too. Everyone has been added that has requested over the weekend.

ACE