The "Klipsch Forum Member Map"

ace168516

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please add me too; it will double the flags in the Netherlands and put Europe on the map again, big time!

Dirk Veldhorst in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. Oldest city in the country and proud host to 40.000 during our 4 days, biggest-in-the-world walking event.

Please add me too; it will double the flags in the Netherlands and put Europe on the map again, big time!

Dirk Veldhorst in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. Oldest city in the country and proud host to 40.000 during our 4 days, biggest-in-the-world walking event.

That is not a walking event that is 4 days of pure torture!!!

One last bump to push it to the top and get a few more if possible...thanks everyone so far for joining in. I would like to see this post float around 2 Channel and announcements and garage sale...even if only 25% of members want to be included, we are still really low...I think more people need to see it. I will either try to have a sticky put up or see if someone at Klipsch just wants to take over and admin the map and put it somewhere on the forum at some point, but for now, just join the fun!