directional innerconnects ???

I've seen varying thoughts, here and on other forums. The directional cables actually are constructed differently at one end versus the other (some will criticize them as yet another magic cable) but the difference is in the grounding.

Shielded analog cable shields should have the shields grounded at one end (not both, as the ground plane difference can induce hum.) Whether to point the arrows at the pre or at the amp, as with all things Audio, let your ears decide!

Long time no hear Joe, the cable will not know witch end is up and will make no difference but yes in general the arrows should flow in the direction of the current ( preamp to amp...etc)

Oh, by the way the LaScala's still sound great.

If you don't have any noise induced by your interconnects it won't really matter which way you install them. A couple of my RCA interconnects are directional and I install them with the arrows pointing the direction of the signal flow although I've never had problems with hum or ground noise from them.

Shielded analog cable shields should have the shields grounded at one end (not both, as the ground plane difference can induce hum.) Whether to point the arrows at the pre or at the amp, as with all things Audio, let your ears decide!

True for balanced interconnects, less so for single-ended. Telescopic shielding on single ended hiZ interconnects may cause increased hum pickup. YMMV

I have some. Out of the preamp. But, .... there is no magic here. The shield braid is only electrically bonded to one end, so the arrows are there so you connect the end with the bonded shield to the preamp. That helps prevent hum and ground loops.