Tuba HT horn loaded subwoofer

jason str

KG2 or similar for garage speaker

Just saw these KG2s on the Bay. Good price so far, though zero feedback is a definate con.

Thanks for the link but i am not buying anything at this time, however i am still interested in trades to make it easier for somebody to take home a dam good subwoofer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Dayton Classic is one of the few recommended drivers for this design and i chose it because it has rubber surrounds for longevity, i do not like foam surrounds since they fall apart over time.

For my next project the Table Tuba i chose a similar 10" model.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey PSG you commented on one of my post at bill site. Anyway dude don't let your THT go for 2 cheap, with all the work you put in to it. For some reason people love paying business's to build them a sub par subwoofer, but when it comes to people building things and trying to make a little money they don't want to do it. They rather spend $3k to get something comparable from a buisiness ie SVS, HSU, than spend $1k to get something awesome which would save them money and make you money. This sub is easily worth $2k for what it offers and someone should be jumping on it.

People this subwoofer is amazing and will likely kill a PB-13 Ultra or any klipsch subwoofer, or HSU. Buy this now, before it's too late. You won't believe the extension or output. Simply stunning this sub is.

Yeah, for some, DIY means slapped together in an afternoon and don't see a value to it. These subs are hand-crafted using (typically) expensive and solid baltic birch plywood in something like 20 to 30 solid hours of shop work, and then finished in another unspecified numebr of hours. This isn't just a box; it's about 30 pieces of wood carefully cut and assembled.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...