Problems with my newly aquired Cornwall speakers. Can someone help me?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got the tweeters today in the mail and I was wondering which wires go where? I took the old tweeters out and was trying to match the colors, but I am color blind and all I really see is two shades.....a light color and a dark color. If, for some reason I get these wires mixed up will it damage the tweeters or anything else for that matter?

My guess is the darker color is black but why not ask a neighbor just to be sure? You probably want them correct just in case, or at least I would. You could put them out of phase with the midrange and/or woofer. Another option is to try it one way....listen....try it the other and see if you can tell the difference.

I just got the tweeters installed and was listening to various kinds of music and I just wanted to let everyone know that everything is working FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! Every type of music I listened to just came alive!!! It was almost as if the band was playing in my living room!!! I just cannot describe how it sounds!!!!!! Thanks for everyone who helped me throught this proccess!!!!!