Pro Model CP-1

FrankU

I have a set of Klipsch CP-1's that were bought around 1986. I can find nothing on the Klipsch site about them, even in the classics section. They're a 3-way with a 15" woofer, when I call for parts they seem to have them when I identify the component part number on the driver(I've only ever needed high horn diaphrams). So my question is "Does anyone know why this model does not show up on the web site? And does anyone have a spec sheet or manual for this model?"

don't know anything about it, but just wanted to point out that the new CP-1 is an advanced control pod for ProMedia speakers. way different thatn this speaker though. try contact klipsch directly.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 14 years later...

I found a pair CP-1 in my cave and so I started researching. One tweeter was replaced by a not original one. I found a K-75 (orignal) similar driver called B-52 Matrix. Is that justifiable? 

Specifications:

Frequency Response: 38 HZ - 20kHz +- 4db

Sound Pressure Level: 100 dB one Watt, one meter

123 dB one meter maximum continous output

Power input: 200 watts

Impedance: 8 ohms nominal, 5.4 ohms minimum at 150 Hz

Weight: 96 lbs. (43.5 kg)

Drivers: K-44-E woofer, K-57 midrange,  K-75 tweeter

On 3/19/2002 at 8:02 AM, FrankU said:

I have a set of Klipsch CP-1's that were bought around 1986. I can find nothing on the Klipsch site about them, even in the classics section. They're a 3-way with a 15" woofer, when I call for parts they seem to have them when I identify the component part number on the driver(I've only ever needed high horn diaphrams). So my question is "Does anyone know why this model does not show up on the web site? And does anyone have a spec sheet or manual for this model?"

18 minutes ago, Randyh said:

you are a bit confused , the information is all over the web - google it - and read the answers

7 minutes ago, Randyh said:

nope

yup!