Queen The game

jason str

Yeah, I know, but why are you adverse to shopping at Amazon? Of course it's your choice, and I certainly respect it (and you don't have to explain it further), but buying from Amazon is extremely secure, and buying from a forum member is techically "online". I, or another forum member, could probably score one from an Amazon retailer and ship it on to you (or have it shipped directly to you).

I have that CD in excellent condition that I can sell you. But then it's technically an online sell.

Beside, it's the only copy I have.

Thanks for the reply but i don't buy CD's online and can't find it locally.

Yeah, I know, but why are you adverse to shopping at Amazon? Of course it's your choice, and I certainly respect it (and you don't have to explain it further), but buying from Amazon is extremely secure, and buying from a forum member is techically "online". I, or another forum member, could probably score one from an Amazon retailer and ship it on to you (or have it shipped directly to you).

Thanks for the offer but im not looking to buy something from Amazon or any other online reatailer, just to maybe get a good used copy of an album from somebody here that hopefully takes care of their stuff and not some used beat up thing some 12 year old played frisbee with.

I have lots of stuff i no longer listen to and am perfectly willing to trade.