Heritage!

stormin

If you wait another 50 years, every model will be Heritage. Thanx, Russ

I don't agree.

The newer models already have their own designation.

PWK had his hand in the design of the Chorus family and its very deserving of the title.

As I have stated before, the Forte and Chorus series have always been Heritage. Though short-lived Heritage. The Forte series lasted 4 years and the Chorus series lasted 6 years.

Forte series actually lasted 12 years. 1985-1996. The original Forte was around 5 years and version 2 was around 8 with both versions being produced in 1989.

Chorus only lasted 10 years. 1987-1996. The original was around 4 years and version 2 was around 7 with both versions being produced in 1990.

PWK had his hand in all of them.

But the Chorus line has been around my home for 20 years so production time means nothing to me. I'm just glad they made at least one pair for me to enjoy.

I'm just glad they made at least one pair for me to enjoy.

The Chorus series would be my choice if I didn't have La Scalas. What an incredible speaker! IMHO, they leave the Cornwall in the dust...

Bruce

I am afraid you got it wrong. The Forte I's lasted 4 years from '85 - '89. The Forte II's lasted 7 years from '89 - '96. The Chorus I's lasted 3 years from '87 - '90. The Chorus II's lasted 6 years from '90 - '96. The Forte II's were made after the end of Forte I's. The Chorus II's were made after the end of Chorus I's.

The Quartets are also a Heritage (lasted 7 years from '89 - '96).

The Heritage series include: Fortes, Chorus, Quartets, Heresies, Cornwalls, Belles, La Scalas and Klipschorns. Only the Heresies, Cornwalls, La Scalas and Klipschorns remain in the series since they are the core Heritage.

Forte series actually lasted 12 years. 1985-1996. The original Forte was around 5 years and version 2 was around 8 with both versions being produced in 1989.

Chorus only lasted 10 years. 1987-1996. The original was around 4 years and version 2 was around 7 with both versions being produced in 1990.

I am afraid you got it wrong. The Forte I's lasted 4 years from '85 - '89. The Forte II's lasted 7 years from '89 - '96. The Chorus I's lasted 3 years from '87 - '90. The Chorus II's lasted 6 years from '90 - '96. The Forte II's were made after the end of Forte I's. The Chorus II's were made after the end of Chorus I's.

The Quartets are also a Heritage (lasted 7 years from '89 - '96).

The Heritage series include: Fortes, Chorus, Quartets, Heresies, Cornwalls, Belles, La Scalas and Klipschorns. Only the Heresies, Cornwalls, La Scalas and Klipschorns remain in the series since they are the core Heritage.

Hey Neo, I really hate to embarrass you but you might want to work on your math skills. Lets work through this a moment. In manufacturing if a speaker is manufactured from 1985-1989 how many years was it produced? Ok lets try this, 85,86,87,88,89. Get it now and if we are talking taxes then for the same production run taxes would be due 86,87,88,89,90. Hmm thats 5 years too.

Also the Quartet is part of the Forte II/Chorus II series. You need to do a little more homework before you jump in this argument.

The Forte family was manufactured for 12 years and the Chorus family was manufactured for 10 years. This is grade school stuff.

I am sorry my friend but you're the one that needs to go back to grade school arithmetics.

For the sake of argument, lets say the the Forte I is manufactured from Arpril 1985 to May 1989. April 1985 to April 1986 is one year. April 1986 to April 1987 is two years. April 1987 to April 1988 is three years. April 1988 to May 1989 is four years and 1 month. For it to be five years, it has to continue to be manufactured from April 1989 to April 1990. Even if the speaker is manufactured from Jan 1985 to Dec 1989, that's only 4 years and 11 months. A full five years would have been from Jan 1985 to Jan 1990. I don't know how you came up with five years. This is really simple arithmetics, maybe fourth or fifth grade. I don't think mathematics is your forte.

By the way, you seemed to have a tendency to insult people on no ground.

Hey Neo, I really hate to embarrass you but you might want to work on your math skills. Lets work through this a moment. In manufacturing if a speaker is manufactured from 1985-1989 how many years was it produced? Ok lets try this, 85,86,87,88,89. Get it now and if we are talking taxes then for the same production run taxes would be due 86,87,88,89,90. Hmm thats 5 years too.

Also the Quartet is part of the Forte II/Chorus II series. You need to do a little more homework before you jump in this argument.

The Forte family was manufactured for 12 years and the Chorus family was manufactured for 10 years. This is grade school stuff.