Heritage!

stormin

If you must hash this out, use private messages. This can be done without witnesses.

No problems here. This is a big boys room. If anyone wants to send PMs, Emails or just a good ole mono to mono bring it.

I've been around here for going on 10 years never had the first issue.

The point being if people dont like this particular family of speakers or don't like the way Klipsch has decided to label them pass on by this thread. Trouble makers arent welcome.

This thread was intitiated for the lovers of this family of speakers. Now we know exactly how they are labeled. Its not "Useless Trivia" in the least to some of us its pretty freakin cool.

I am sorry my friend but you're the one that needs to go back to grade school arithmetics.

For the sake of argument, lets say the the Forte I is manufactured from Arpril 1985 to May 1989. April 1985 to April 1986 is one year. April 1986 to April 1987 is two years. April 1987 to April 1988 is three years. April 1988 to May 1989 is four years and 1 month. For it to be five years, it has to continue to be manufactured from April 1989 to April 1990. Even if the speaker is manufactured from Jan 1985 to Dec 1989, that's only 4 years and 11 months.

That is not how a business model works. I would know I've owned one for 20 years.

Refer back to my previous post.

It's official.

Chorus II's are considered Heritage.

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/p/132782/1348238.aspx#1348238

PWK BS Button

You'll have to take that up with headquarters.Big Smile

I was surprised to hear that this family of speakers is now considered Heritage. [:|]

Sounds like Heresy to me, but that's only my opinion. [:o]

I wonder what PWK would say...

Peace.

Business or not, arithmetic is arithmetic. We're aiming for accuracy.

Speaking of accuracy, Klipsch speakers do reproduce accurate sound!

That is not how a business model works. I would know I've owned one for 20 years.