I'm such a dufas...

Coytee

Hmm.....

Legs under the blanky, check
Forgetting food at the counter, check
Getting into wrong car, check
Needless speeding tickets, not yet (all of mine have been needed)

Ok, I'm getting it..... this sucks. I did however, get carded a month or so ago when we took my wifes wheelchair bound niece to a country music bar. Go figure.

[:S]

Can you guys please stop reminding me that I am getting old before I realize that I am getting old?

Yesterday afternoon I spent half an hour looking for my sunglasses before I realized that I was wearing it on my head. Go figure!

I had Cataract surgery, so I only have Cheaters for reading small print. I use a cord loop on my glasses that lets them hang on my neck. Problem is, that when I get home and take them off.................they seem to grow legs and move around the house..................(now where did I put those Dang glasses).................[H]

LOL, I started wearing glasses about 4 years ago (and still have the same ones I bought for around $400 then), They have been sat on (by my son after I gave them to him to put in the car for safe keeping, he threw them on his seat and later when we left, I saw him trying to straighten out the frames [:|] I told him to stop and took them back to where I bought them. They were able to get them right as the frames were made of Titanium and are tough buggers. Now the lenses pop out and I am constantly snapping them back in but I am able to see with them..... well sort of anyway, I am sure my prescription has changed a bit since I bought them but I am going to wring out every $$$$ they cost me, even if I go blind in the process [:$]

Welcome to the 4 eyes club!

• Moderators

I need to go to an eye doctor but I have been putting it off for a long time and just use the cheap reading glasses for reading.

I really do need to go get real glasses, when trying to renew my drivers license I failed the eye test ! But I think the machine was broken because I could read the two lines very easily but was told there was a third line on the same chart which I couldn't see even with the reading glasses on. [:o]

My sister was with me that day and I asked her to look in the machine to see if she could read the third line and she said " a little ", the officer gave me a paper to bring to an eye doctor and we left. We get outside and my sister tells me she did not see any of a third line, it was not there, I said why didn't you say that, and she said I thought they would take my license away if I couldn't read it ! [:|]

All I can say is thank goodness there is not an IQ test to get a drivers license, the roads would be much less crowded.

I still have not gone, I rarely drive anyway, Christy likes to drive so I just ride, were probably safer without me driving anyway, I tend to sightsee along the way. [:P]