Girl Cave

dtel's wife

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could have the dtel make another set of MWM's, then they could double as a work station! Put some sewing machines up on them!

Or some pink doilies, embroidered with PWK?

I think the truth is beginning to come out though.... this is actually Dtel's sweat shop where he puts his wife into slave labor and makes her create things like these Klipsch shirts so we'll all hold wet T-shirt contests. (I applaude his effort to this endeavour)

My mother howver, would probably kill for a room like this!

Looks very nice.

• Moderators

I think the truth is beginning to come out though.... this is actually Dtel's sweat shop where he puts his wife into slave labor and makes her create things like these Klipsch shirts so we'll all hold wet T-shirt contests. (I applaude his effort to this endeavour)

I was hoping no one would notice ! [:@]

Nice!!

You and my mother would really get along! (should see the studio/"Girl Cave" she has!).

The only thing is that my mother does not have an embroidery machine. She is just not into that.

But hey, I have to agree that the girls should be entitled to thier version of the "Cave".

BTW, here is an example of what comes from my mother's version of the "Girl Cave":

Quilt002Medium.jpg

Quilt001Medium.jpg