No Rift-Raft Here

dtel's wife

I always liked Riff Raff Smile

rhps_037YouCallThatATan.jpg

Eeeghaads!! That makes the hair on my neck stand up.

Haven't you ever seen the classic Rocky Horror Picture Show? This is from the show, the one on the rights name is Riff Raff.

The actor playing Riff Raff, real name Richard O'Brien, is also creator (writer, composer, singer) of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. The film also introduces Tim Curry (also pictured) and features Susan Sarandon and Barry Bostwick as well as Meat Loaf.

• Moderators

Look here Coytee, you better go start making trouble on someone else's thread....your dog face paintin/trouble makin/Marie Osmond listen' days are about over with on this here forum (I have information that could get you permanently banned from here![;)]) so you keep your little pie hole shut tight[;)]...and you full well know Bob doesn't fit the riff/raff/rift/raft I'm referring to in my post!

I always liked Riff Raff Smile

rhps_037YouCallThatATan.jpg

awwwmang totally beat me to it.

Not that anyone's counting but I'd bet that Dtel's place has housed more 'rift-raft' Klipsch Forum members that any household, including the group that's stayed here at the House of Klipsch during various Indy get-togethers. Y'all are always a blast and it's fun to have friends for sleep-overs. And ya gotta give it to Christy, the gal really knows how to coin a phrase LOL!

Michael