Germans, go figure.

CECAA850

The show wetten das (wanna bet) is prety big here 7,8 million people watched last month at the same time as the olympics and that was the worst turnout in history of the show. They always have obscure bets like this, some real extream and some just plain silly. Like hopping from one large trash can to another that are1,5 meters apart on a unicycle

4.jpg

or a guy who can make a knot in 20 liccorice strings within 2 minuites only using his tounge.

15.jpg

The guy on the unicycle lost his bet because he was nervous, they said he was hopping like a kangaroo in pratice. This guy with the liccorice won his bet though. Speaking German makes the tounge limber [;)], the Germans say we speak like we have potatoes in our mouth.

It is a fun show.

I wonder who felt safer, the trackhoe operator, or the announcer standing underneath it...

Did you notice that the operator wasn't even wearing a helmet or any safety gear?

He was wearing a seat belt...

I would have at least offered him one of those hemaroid doughnuts.

Germy, that blond is uber hot.

Those heels make her legs look a mile long, i would not kick her out of bed. [A]

I'm a mix of Swedish & German, both "right off the boat" but i never picked up on either language, english was always spoken in the house.

That is Michelle Hunziker she came on the show not all that long ago, sort of like a counterpart to Gottschalk,that is the guy who moderates the show. Here is her web site http://www.michellehunziker.it/ dont forget your bib. We can discuss this down the rabbit hole Gen..[;)]

This is also an entertainment show, the stars from 27 March were Shakira, Beth Dito, Anna Netrebko, Andrew Lloyd Webber,Emma Thompson, Maria Riesch, Hansi Hinterseer, Klaus Meine and the „Scorpions" and the „Hope für Oslo” Lena Meyer-Landruth with Stefan Raab.

Klaus Meine lives here near Hannover in the Wedemark I used to live around a 1/4 of a mile away from him. Sometimes we would see him go shopping in his droptop Mercedes.