Klipsch Monogrammed/Embroidered Shirts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I am bumping this back up to the top to give anyone who missed it a chance to comment before I start making the final decisions. In the meantime, I am posting a pic of our oldest and youngest granddaughters. They are wearing dresses I made for them with monogramming and embroidery work on the bottom. Hopefully you can see a little of the detail...I will also post one or two other pics that shows some samples of my work....

These are not samples of the KIipsch logos. I will not post those until a final decision has been made on which logos will we use and I get them digitized for the embroidery machine

post-20052-13819555642906_thumb.jpg

post-20052-1381958251158_thumb.jpg

I am bumping this back up to the top to give anyone who missed it a chance to comment before I start making the final decisions.

Christy, I usually don't go for T-shirts with heavy, non-breathing decoration, so I'll have to wait and see. I do like the design of the T Fini posted (It looks light and cool, too), because my K-horns have the nice, clear, understated little plexiglass badge on the collar. I like that bewitched script!

500x500.aspx

This pic is copied in. The other, uploaded pic shows where the plexiglass badge is.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing your designs.

Larry

post-12148-13819555652086_thumb.gif

post-12148-13819582519306_thumb.gif

• Moderators

I am bumping this back up to the top to give anyone who missed it a chance to comment before I start making the final decisions.

Christy, I usually don't go for T-shirts with heavy, non-breathing decoration, so I'll have to wait and see. I do like the design of the T Fini posted (It looks light and cool, too), because my K-horns have the nice, clear, understated little plexiglass badge on the collar. I like that bewitched script!

500x500.aspx

This pic is copied in. The other, uploaded pic shows where the plexiglass badge is.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing your designs.

Larry

Mr. Larry,

I don't think I will be offering t-shirts with "heavy, non-breathing decorations". Actually, embroidery on shirts should be an accent. If someone wants heavy decorations on a shirt I would suggest they order screen printed shirts offered by Klipsch. The complete design originally posted by Fini and again by you would involve an extensive amount of work to put on a shirt...unless we could reduce the size.

I do need to get with Amy once I filter through these posts and see exactly what we can and can not do. The final decision on what we will offer in the way of "logo designs" ultimately lies with Klipsch. I do believe we have some leeway in choosing logos, both retro and current, however I will not commit to any design until I have cleared it with Amy.

Again, it looks as though medium weight polos in several colors, some type of oxford (dress shirt) that buttons (short sleeve and/or long sleeve) and my favorite denim will be among the choices.

I do appreciate all of the input so far. I want to make sure everyone's ideas are posted before I start making the decisions on the types of shirts. I also want to limit how much of Amy's time is consumed with this project. She already has enough to deal with just "keeping us all in line".

I truly love the PWK logo and think it would look absolutely stunning on almost any color we choose. It is unique, yet not obtrusive and could be worn almost anywhere, including the workplace without infringing on workplace dress codes. I also like the "Klipschorn" in the "Bewitched" font...if we could reduce that logo without losing the overall appearance of the K-Horn that would be really cool also.

I can embroider "larger....in your face" logos with Amy's approval, however those larger logos would have a substantial upcharge due to the time it would take to stitch them out.

Basically, I am happy that we do have approval to do this and I want to make sure that I/we don't overstep our boundaries or cause too much confusion for Amy....that's why I am hoping to get as much input as possible before I go to Amy to work out the details.

Once Amy and I decide which logo/logos will be used, I will contact an embroidery digitizer to actually digitize the design(s). Once I receive the designs back from the digitizer, usually within twenty four hours I can test stitch the logo/logos onto shirts or fabric in the various color shirts we have chosen. I can then post pictures for you all to see what they look like stitched out. I will even offer different color stitching if you desire. That is the easy part....making the decision on what logo/logos we want and making the final ordering process as simple as possible is the tough part!

I want to thank each of you that have responded to this thread and I want to let you know that I am going to do my best to accomodate everyone's wishes.

I don't think I will be offering t-shirts with "heavy, non-breathing decorations". Actually, embroidery on shirts should be an accent. If someone wants heavy decorations on a shirt I would suggest they order screen printed shirts offered by Klipsch.

Thanks -- actually, I think I'm confusing heavy screen printing with embroidery. Shows the depth of my ignorance!

Christy, I think this is just great.

I have a couple of thoughts for shirts I'd like to get for my son in law. of course, about any of the polo shirts would be just fine. I'm a fan of the pie slice logo, but my son in law is not the heritage freak that I am. I think he would like the new logo Amy linked to. That is very sharp.

Beyond the polo shirt, I can imagine him enjoying a black dress shirt of substantial weight. The new Klipsch logo in white would be stunning, I think. Also something like a light blue dress shirt or chambray shirt with the new logo in black would be very cool.

I really like the idea you mentioned about the possibility of shipping a shirt to you for embroidery would work fine for requests for a shirt style beyond what you might buy in a larger order for stock shirts.

I like the PWK and Oval logo with the "V" the best. Either a black shirt with copper/gold embrodery or a copper colored shirt with black embrodery would be my first choices. The current logo looks good with the POWER. DETAIL. EMOTION. line below it. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.